• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Got me a score of 600 subscribers now :) :)

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
And they are all 'homegrown' lol. They've started joining at a faster rate since I got a nice camera, been perfecting my editing skills with Premiere Pro, and been talking to the camera a lot more than before.

I'm focusing on quality over quantity for the time being, despite those who say I would grow faster if I focused on quantity over quality instead.

Drop by and say hi as I am always looking to meet fellow YouTubers :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats man. I think its a balance. i think you need good quality but I think you have to have constant video releases. If its weekly or daily, or a couple a week, consistence wins.

Reactions: Dismal Bliss

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats man. I think its a balance. i think you need good quality but I think you have to have constant video releases. If its weekly or daily, or a couple a week, consistence wins.
Yes, quantity is important. Releasing a video always brings in new subscribers, and when I go through lulls of not uploading the subscriber rate will taper off significantly. And I've been in a lull lately and need to get back in the action, lol.

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations! I agree, quality over quantity is best. Although you have to upload atleast once a week to generate traffic, the quality of your video will determine how long the viewer will watch it and if they will subscribe to your channel. Anyways, congratulations again and keep up the good work! :)

Reactions: Dismal Bliss