Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Got me a score of 600 subscribers now :) :)

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by Dismal Bliss, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Dismal Bliss
    Vlogger Extraordinaire!
    Cash:
    $23
    And they are all 'homegrown' lol. They've started joining at a faster rate since I got a nice camera, been perfecting my editing skills with Premiere Pro, and been talking to the camera a lot more than before.

I'm focusing on quality over quantity for the time being, despite those who say I would grow faster if I focused on quantity over quality instead.

Drop by and say hi as I am always looking to meet fellow YouTubers :)

2. Messages:
    Cash:
    $6
    Congrats man. I think its a balance. i think you need good quality but I think you have to have constant video releases. If its weekly or daily, or a couple a week, consistence wins.

Dismal Bliss likes this.
  3. shanesmaineshop
    Cash:
    $50
    That's great I just hit 500 Great job

Dismal Bliss likes this.
  4. Dismal Bliss
    Vlogger Extraordinaire!
    Cash:
    $23
    Yes, quantity is important. Releasing a video always brings in new subscribers, and when I go through lulls of not uploading the subscriber rate will taper off significantly. And I've been in a lull lately and need to get back in the action, lol.

5. CandyPhantom
    "Random" is my second name
    Cash:
    $51
    Congratulations! I agree, quality over quantity is best. Although you have to upload atleast once a week to generate traffic, the quality of your video will determine how long the viewer will watch it and if they will subscribe to your channel. Anyways, congratulations again and keep up the good work! :)

Dismal Bliss likes this.