Got invite from studio71

xBlacknightx

Hello i got invite from studio71 and i'm with AdSense now.

they said
1. We'll be able to drive more revenue through licensing and distribution by potentially connecting the ***** brand to *****.

is that right, i will get more revenue with them?

i get 17m views a month.

What kind of brands? What do they specifically offer? What revenue split? You haven't provided us with enough information to give you an accurate answer. If you can, copy and paste the message they sent you here.

What kind of brands? What do they specifically offer? What revenue split? You haven't provided us with enough information to give you an accurate answer. If you can, copy and paste the message they sent you here.

brand roku ,and they still don't tell me about revenue split yet.

2. We manage Family Fun Pack and Toy Monster,and have launched new channels for them and grown their channel to a massive size. Over 300 Million Monthly Views.

3. We can help you launch your content into our territories through international dubbing and launch new channels in English/French/Spanish.

4. We can help pivot your content so that it appeals to our brand partners; Play Doh, Disney, Marvel and more. We've provided opportunities over $500,000 in the last 6 months to Family Fun Pack in Brand Deals.

5. We can make sure that you're views are continuing to grow by working with you on building a content strategy.

6. We can help maintain your monetization and make sure that you're not losing revenue with the recent Ad-Strike.

We manage Family Fun Pack and Toy Monster,and have launched new channels for them and grown their channel to a massive size. Over 300 Million Monthly Views.
I would try to contact those channels and ask about their experiences with the network.

3. We can help you launch your content into our territories through international dubbing and launch new channels in English/French/Spanish.
What about rights/licenses to those videos? Same about revenue split.

5. We can make sure that you're views are continuing to grow by working with you on building a content strategy.
Any independent YouTube expert can help you with content strategies.

We can help maintain your monetization and make sure that you're not losing revenue with the recent Ad-Strike.
What is Ad-strike lol. Do they have their own Ad-sales team?

From what I have read, this is probably just a generic recruitment email. If you are seriously interested, contact them and ask for more information.

I would try to contact those channels and ask about their experiences with the network.

What about rights/licenses to those videos? Same about revenue split.

Any independent YouTube expert can help you with content strategies.

What is Ad-strike lol. Do they have their own Ad-sales team?

From what I have read, this is probably just a generic recruitment email. If you are seriously interested, contact them and ask for more information.

the revenue split is 10% from my earnings and 1 year contract

as they said about ads
"we can actually increase your CPM
by providing higher quality ads"

also
Last year, we executed over 500 custom brand executions and produced and published more than 1500 YouTube videos for major brands including Coca-Cola, McDonalds, Frito-Lay, Amazon, Estee Lauder, Hormel, Comcast, Mars, Dunkin Donuts, Edgewell’s Hawaiian Tropic, BIC, Nissan, Wendy’s and Verizon

the revenue split is 10% from my earnings and 1 year contract
Pure split/revenue wise, they can do better than that. If they can't, other MCN's can.

"we can actually increase your CPM
by providing higher quality ads"
Can they guarantee (written into a contract) an increase in CPM? Do they have their own AdSales team? Without AdSales team, those are just empty words and fake promises.

Last year, we executed over 500 custom brand executions and produced and published more than 1500 YouTube videos for major brands including Coca-Cola, McDonalds, Frito-Lay, Amazon, Estee Lauder, Hormel, Comcast, Mars, Dunkin Donuts, Edgewell’s Hawaiian Tropic, BIC, Nissan, Wendy’s and Verizon
Irrelevant. They may have provided things to others, yet it will not matter if they can't provide the same exact things to you (again, written into a contract).

Last edited:
Back