Got False Flagged by a hater, how to appeal?

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well.. i live off youtube , my mom died a year ago and i ended up alone, still in college and youtube was my biggest accoplishment, and i dont want to lose it all for some haters, i have fans and stuff and they dont deserve this either :([DOUBLEPOST=1399667807,1399667760][/DOUBLEPOST]

yes, i lost them, idk if its normal
I'm sorry about your mother and the fact that this happened :(. Don't worry you won't lose it all, try appeal by following these steps: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/185111?hl=en

I recommend that you appeal in English and try to be very specific about what happened and mention any music you have in the video and basically just explain that everything in your video is either allowed to be used for commercial (monetising your video counts as commercial) purposes or created by you. Tell me how it goes :)

ManuelMonster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm sorry about your mother and the fact that this happened :(. Don't worry you won't lose it all, try appeal by following these steps:

I recommend that you appeal in English and try to be very specific about what happened and mention any music you have in the video and basically just explain that everything in your video is either allowed to be used for commercial (monetising your video counts as commercial) purposes or created by you. Tell me how it goes :)
Thank you, :)

the appeal text box is too small, i ran out of space , is that normal?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you, :)

the appeal text box is too small, i ran out of space , is that normal?
Yes it is normal, they only want a vague reason as to why you didn't violate the ToS or Community Guidelines. Also your video must have been in violation of something? Can't you think of anything that might have been (review the terms of service and community guidelines again to make sure). "false flags" were a thing back in the earlier days of YouTube (latest was like 2010 I think, I was a victim back then too) but not anymore.

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
If it's Minecraft and the description was spam-free then I'm guessing the most likely explanation is that the video had some sort of content not suitable for children and a parent was watching it with his/her child and decided to flag it.

Reactions: Stike96

ManuelMonster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Recibido: 9/5/2014 | Fecha de aceptación: 9/5/2014 |Apelada
Yeah @Gabriel is right about the box size thing, I thought it would be like appealing for Content ID but it seems not. Do you mind sending a screenshot of your strike shown here: so I can see exactly what it says.
Yeah @Gabriel is right about the box size thing, I thought it would be like appealing for Content ID but it seems not. Do you mind sending a screenshot of your strike shown here: so I can see exactly what it says.
The YouTube community has scored one or more videos like yours inadequate. Once a video is selected, the YouTube team to check whether it meets the standards of the community. After checking them, we have determined that the following videos contain content that violates these rules , so they have been disabled :
" Minecraft PE - PC MOD MOBS "
Your account has received a notice related to the Community Standards will expire within six months. Any further violation may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube or the permanent termination of your account .
For more information on Rules of the YouTube community and its implementation , please visit the Help Center .
Note that this video will not solve eliminate reporting against your account . For more information on how to appeal the notice , go to this page of the Help Center .
Posted : 09/05/2014 | Date of acceptance: 09/05/2014 | Appealed

JonKonik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Stop barging on him. It is not his fault. I have got two false copyright strikes, 1 false privacy complaint and 1 false community guidelines strike.

False flagging is easy and real. Unfortunately there basically isn't anything you can do about it. Your appeal will be most likely rejected and you will have to wait it out.

Qazplm

The Q in YTtalq
Reaction score
Stop barging on him. It is not his fault. I have got two false copyright strikes, 1 false privacy complaint and 1 false community guidelines strike.

False flagging is easy and real. Unfortunately there basically isn't anything you can do about it. Your appeal will be most likely rejected and you will have to wait it out.
Just because false flagging is real does NOT mean he did not violate anything. He could have easily violated a rule that he did not know about and was just caught red handed. There is no way of determining whether it's a false flag without knowing the contents of the video, tags used, video description, etc. As you said, we'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.

ManuelMonster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Just because false flagging is real does NOT mean he did not violate anything. He could have easily violated a rule that he did not know about and was just caught red handed. There is no way of determining whether it's a false flag without knowing the contents of the video, tags used, video description, etc. As you said, we'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.
It had the same tags and description as my other mod videos... I dont get it..:/[DOUBLEPOST=1399694047,1399687980][/DOUBLEPOST]
How long i'll have to wait to get my thumbnails back? :/

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Recibido: 9/5/2014 | Fecha de aceptación: 9/5/2014 |Apelada

The YouTube community has scored one or more videos like yours inadequate. Once a video is selected, the YouTube team to check whether it meets the standards of the community. After checking them, we have determined that the following videos contain content that violates these rules , so they have been disabled :
" Minecraft PE - PC MOD MOBS "
Your account has received a notice related to the Community Standards will expire within six months. Any further violation may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube or the permanent termination of your account .
For more information on Rules of the YouTube community and its implementation , please visit the Help Center .
Note that this video will not solve eliminate reporting against your account . For more information on how to appeal the notice , go to this page of the Help Center .
Posted : 09/05/2014 | Date of acceptance: 09/05/2014 | Appealed
Ok well I see you have appealed now so you will just have to wait and see, you can't appeal again anyway