Got an email from GetFans.io...

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One of the most suspect things to happen to me. Does anyone have experience with these guys?42995

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'd assume they will just bot your channel and would NOT go for what they offer.. If they honestly were an awesome marketing agency, then they have far bigger issues to worry about if that's their way of marketing their marketing services lol. :p There are a lot of folks out there who will add a bunch of "fake subscribers" to YouTube channels for a price. However, it's against YouTube's ToS to inflate the subscriber numbers with bots, and YouTube has a way of removing fake subscriptions making it a waste of money to invest in buying subs...

The only way to "buy subscribers" legitimately is to use stuff like Google's paid advertising services. :eek:

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd assume they will just bot your channel and would NOT go for what they offer.. If they honestly were an awesome marketing agency, then they have far bigger issues to worry about if that's their way of marketing their marketing services lol. :p There are a lot of folks out there who will add a bunch of "fake subscribers" to YouTube channels for a price. However, it's against YouTube's ToS to inflate the subscriber numbers with bots, and YouTube has a way of removing fake subscriptions making it a waste of money to invest in buying subs...

The only way to "buy subscribers" legitimately is to use stuff like Google's paid advertising services. :eek:
Oh, I was never planning on using their services, I just wanted to know if anyone had any crazy experiences with them or something like that...

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Not exactly them but people like them all the time. When you are getting some subs and views then you will meet the sharks (people trying to buy your channel, for example they offered me $75K USD for mine lol)

If they are asking you to pay something it's most likely a scam, you might get the subs quick but YouTube is always cleaning those fake subs at least 2 times per year so you'll prolly lose all of them and if you don't have the watch time then is not worth it. When you build an audience 1K subs & 4K hours is pretty low

NEVER buy subs, you don't need to do that if your content is good enough and people like it!

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I got it too. If the email wasn't fishy enough on its own the home page of the website cleared any trace of doubt.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Getfans.io is a typical "buy views and subscribers" service which will get you terminated by YouTube under their Fake Engagement Policy should you be uninformed enough to use them. I also answer questions on Quora; and there are painfully obvious "afilliates" of this service trolling for business every time a user pops up asking how to get more views and subscribers.

And every time one of these bottom-feeders comes trolling, I immediately file a question directly to them asking why they are advising use of a service which is an obvious violation of YouTube's Terms of Service.

To this day, none of them has dared to answer me; as my Google Product Expert Badge is clearly stated on my Quora profile.

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I got one from them too. Not Interested but I kinda want to email them back and ask them to outline how they plan to grow my channel. It would be interesting to see see there answer if they replied at all.Screenshot_20190507-095942.png