Got an email from BBTV. Not going to join, but let's mess with them , why not?

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
So what should I ask these people since they want me to sign up? Of course I won't. But let's make a list of fun questions I can ask to see how long they'll keep going before they give up.

I'll ask a few semi serious ones first. Like how do you see me joining your network make it better for you (not me)

What is your favorite video of mine?

Where do you see me 2-5 years? And so on

Then I want to ask the same question I want to ask everyone. If you think I'm good enough to join your network, I've been doing this since February 16, why didn't you ask me then?!

Then of course there are other hard ones like how do you respond to these stories of people being unable to get out of contacts? Etc.

Anyone want to give a question? It could be fun

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
"Couldn't I just do everything you're offering me on my own and keep all the money for myself?"

That'll put them on edge. Because it's true. Networks don't really offer anything you can't do on your own for free. :p

Gaijillionaire

Reaction score
Channel Type
"Couldn't I just do everything you're offering me on my own and keep all the money for myself?"

That'll put them on edge. Because it's true. Networks don't really offer anything you can't do on your own for free. :p
True.

Clam-

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
These people are just trying to earn their salary and you're just going to waste their time like that? I'd understand if you were at least considering to join them, but just doing it to mess with them? That's sad...

Rails2Revolution

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
These people are just trying to earn their salary and you're just going to waste their time like that? I'd understand if you were at least considering to join them, but just doing it to mess with them? That's sad...
Exactly what I was going say.. I mean I know MCN emails can be annoying but the people working behind the desk are just following orders mate.

At the end of the day, are you messing with the person responsible for BBTV and all the spammy emails? Nah. He's sipping whiskey and making business trips. You're just hurting the poor fellas who need some desperate cash after finishing their marketing degree.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadelle13

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Don't they still get paid, either way?

Gaijillionaire

Reaction score
Channel Type
I'd say they still get paid regardless and I doubt the $15 they'd get from me changes the world. Maybe I should ask instead about if I can be their VP of marketing instead of just being another channel on their list

Reactions: Clam-