Got a e-mail from PowerTV

BTierK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I recently just got an e-mail from PowerTV, does anyone know how they're like? I'm currently still with Fullscreen, and not really sure if I want to leave or not. If anyone has any experience, please let me know.

ItsMeJasonP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would suggest (as I don't know PowerTV) to check other channels what are with them and see how they are going. Do they have more subs? Better content? It's like joining a family, you can't always choose them but hey, this time you can.

BTierK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would suggest (as I don't know PowerTV) to check other channels what are with them and see how they are going. Do they have more subs? Better content? It's like joining a family, you can't always choose them but hey, this time you can.
The thing is, I'm still thinking about it. They have 71 partners. I've been with Fullscreen for 2 years, and been okay with it so far.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm curious on what exactly it is that you're getting from Fullscreen or would get from PowerTV (or any other network) that is worth the anywhere near what you must be paying them.

BTierK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm curious on what exactly it is that you're getting from Fullscreen or would get from PowerTV (or any other network) that is worth the anywhere near what you must be paying them.
Just high revenue since I upload everyday.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Just high revenue since I upload everyday.
...and you wouldn't get the exact same (plus whatever your network is taking) with just Adsense because?

BTierK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
...and you wouldn't get the exact same (plus whatever your network is taking) with just Adsense because?
Didn't have a good experience with Broadband and Fullscreen made a pretty good split with a 90/10 work.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Didn't have a good experience with Broadband and Fullscreen made a pretty good split with a 90/10 work.
Right, but that still doesn't answer my question of- what exactly are they doing for you that makes it worth paying them 10% of your earnings... opposed to going with straight Adsense and earning the full 100%.

BTierK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Right, but that still doesn't answer my question of- what exactly are they doing for you that makes it worth paying them 10% of your earnings... opposed to going with straight Adsense and earning the full 100%.
I suppose that's it, haven't complained about it much.

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Never even heard of PowerTV. A 90/10 is probably the best split you can get honestly. I wish i had that lol.