Got a DMCA claim with no explanation from youtube. HELP

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So my video went Viral and it was called What Defenders Ringtones Should Be - Rainbow Six Siege LINK to the Video: rx0ibUb-LcY. A Random person Called Tiger 虎 and his Email was ALFREDCHOK.13 He submitted a Copyright takedown on my video for no reason and my video was of course taken down and I got a copyright Strike. I was confused, I was 100% SURE that I did NOT include anything that would give me copyrights problems as I myself Recorded and Edited the video. I submitted a Counter Notice/Notification and it was Rejected by YouTube in NO Time! I did again and they DECLINED it. I asked YouTube MULTIPLE times what is the EXACT Reason for my video to be taken down, what is the parts that are "Copyrighted" and they did NOT answer me. I requested a Retraction to the Tiger guy but he did not answer any of them. So I went ahead and kept searching for him and finally found him on Facebook and Steam. I friended him on Facebook to message him, he accepted it and we talked. He kept denying and not answering my questions, but I found out that he is Tiger AKA Alfredchok13. He Kept making fun of me and harassing me and then Blocked me. I have pictures of everything if you are wondering.
Skærmbillede 2017-12-15 kl. 12.13.16.png
- Abdullahx9000

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
can you upload the video unlisted on another channel so we can get a look at the content, see what might be in there that is screwing you?

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I asked YouTube again and then they finally sent me this (Image)! So he is one of the people that stole my video and re uploaded it, and I gave them ALL Copyright strikes for doing that. It seems like he somehow managed to give ME a Copyright strike.

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Um... you might want to take care because you are posting someones personal information up here. I'd probably edit your post and remove that image if I were you. Like blur out the addresses and stuff.

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can't blur or remove the information. I am in school and I don't have any editing programs on my Mac

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Id just remove the image till you can get home then, no point giving youtube or yttalk any reason to give you bother on account of someone else who is already attacking you. not 100% sure but I am pretty sure you are breaching tos