• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Got 200 subs in 6 weeks! At 700+!

TheVlogTheory

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I reached 500 subs on July 3 and then at the beginning of August I reached 600. Two weeks later I reached 700 and now at 732.
Numbers aren't everything and I don't define myself by them, but after doing YouTube for 8 years I'm finally seeing growth that I'm proud of. I love YouTube and don't know where I would be without it, it made me who I am.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

MickyLee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's really great that you are finally getting decent subs. Maybe the algorithm has finally snatched you up! Congratulations and I hope that your growth continues steadily.

Leonel The Lion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
daaaaaaaaaaanggggggg you getting subs fassssssssssssst I wish someday I could get that many subs make sure to keep up the good work and always keep grinnnnnnddding never stop the grind #GRINDLIFE anyways congrats on the acomplishment

tonyphan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I reached 500 subs on July 3 and then at the beginning of August I reached 600. Two weeks later I reached 700 and now at 732.
Numbers aren't everything and I don't define myself by them, but after doing YouTube for 8 years I'm finally seeing growth that I'm proud of. I love YouTube and don't know where I would be without it, it made me who I am.
This is just awesome! I'm sure that growth is a result of 8 year experience and hardworking. Congrats mate! : )