• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Got 1000 Channel Views (once again) :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey Guys, I want you to know that I surpassed 1000 views once again on my channel and I am happy, that this time the number is real, I think.

The Story is, that one of my video got over 120 clicks over a night from a polish website and I new that this could never be right.
After 2 days, the number went to almost 300 with 90% access of that site, so I deleted that video and a few more with knowing that my viewer count would drop more than 500 views.
But now here we are again with 1136 views at my Channel Bit More Pixel and I am happy its real this time :D.
I will let you know as soon as I get 2000 views or 20 Subs.

Cheers Pixel :).

Last edited:

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congrats thats an amazing acheivement considering your subs! Ill have to check out your channel! Good luck on your future milestones!

Reactions: Bit More Pixel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Congrats thats an amazing acheivement considering your subs! Ill have to check out your channel! Good luck on your future milestones!
Thanks :). I know, but I guess people just passing by at my channel and never stick to it. I need to work on some things, but the massive amount on Gaming Channels is so high, its hard to be noticed :).

Reactions: MasterDF

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys, I want you to know that I surpassed 1000 views once again on my channel and I am happy, that this time the number is real, I think.

The Story is, that one of my video got over 120 clicks over a night from a polish website and I new that this could never be right.
After 2 days, the number went to almost 300 with 90% access of that site, so I deleted that video and a few more with knowing that my viewer count would drop more than 500 views.
But now here we are again with 1136 views at my Channel Bit More Pixel and I am happy its real this time :D.
I will let you know as soon as I get 2000 views or 20 Subs.

Cheers Pixel :).
Congrats :).