Gore Videos/+18 Graphic Content On Youtube

Viral John

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been using you tube for many years as viewer perceptive and came across many, many videos of real violence and gore e.g killing, shooting and beheading... made from either cell phone or Handy camera and I mean REAL killing of people. All those on you tube and still there. These videos are in different language so that means YT are unable to detect them or what. I posted a video of a similar nature and within a seconds received a notice from the community??? Can anyone explain this.

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You probably shouldn't be posting gore on YT first and foremost, but it really depends on what it is. If it has historical significance they may not remove it.

For example, you can look up the full on video of Bill Dwyer killing himself. In case you don't know he was a politician who was framed for something he didn't do, he knew he'd likely get charged and his family would lose their pension so he decided to kill himself on live TV. Pulled out a little hand gun in an envelope he had hidden under his podium thing and boom.

You can find that video on YT. In English.

Reactions: Viral John

Viral John

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Brenden! How are you? nice to see hear from you today :)
Well there are videos on youtube without any description and details. All made from handy cam or cellphone camera and real kill.... Why youtube doesn't take that down. You would't believe what type of videos I have seen and its all real cause it's in another language and there are ton and thousands of them still active. All I'm saying is why YT takes down some videos of people who work hard and display their content and gets strikes.

Brenden

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi Brenden! How are you? nice to see hear from you today :)
Well there are videos on youtube without any description and details. All made from handy cam or cellphone camera and real kill.... Why youtube doesn't take that down. You would't believe what type of videos I have seen and its all real cause it's in another language and there are ton and thousands of them still active. All I'm saying is why YT takes down some videos of people who work hard and display their content and gets strikes.
Because it depends on who reports it, so on. If they fight it, so on. YT is very random with what they strike or not strike.

Viral John

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Because it depends on who reports it, so on. If they fight it, so on. YT is very random with what they strike or not strike.
So if I report this type of content to youtube does it benefits me with something. I mean its not mine stuff but videos posting is of real gore.

Brenden

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So if I report this type of content to youtube does it benefits me with something. I mean its not mine stuff but videos posting is of real gore.
No, you just get the satisfaction of getting gore off YT. I don't know if there is a program for it, I heard there was but never seen anything.

Reactions: Viral John

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Pretty sure (i may be wrong) that channels that post videos like that have an exception because they are documenting atrocities in a war zone so they are protected by journalism, phillip defranco did a great piece on it.

Viral John

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Pretty sure (i may be wrong) that channels that post videos like that have an exception because they are documenting atrocities in a war zone so they are protected by journalism, phillip defranco did a great piece on it.
Yep! War places but videos are of the people running here and there with their cam and capturing injured and killings from their apartments. Even if you see some of the videos from Brazil where they are brutally murdering and making clips.[DOUBLEPOST=1509368157,1509367922][/DOUBLEPOST]You won't believe but I worked for one of my friend for posting these videos and I find thousands of them on YT uncensored and real. :thumbsdown2: