Google Plus Commenting on YouTube - ALL G+ COMMENTS POSTS HERE

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
For some reason today, the comment section in my videos look different and is doing something weird where only people with Google+ can comment. I know youtube is doing a new commenting system but it's not like this in other videos I looked at. How do I make go back to normal?

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
not sure, glitchtube at work, should fix soon mate

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
It's being rolled out today, like right now.
Thanks.. I still haven't seen any other channels with this though.
I can't figure out how to reply to comments in this new format. There's not reply option. -.-

Reactions: Crown

soulred12

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer
"Rolled out" means it's being slowly tested on more and more videos/channels, to make sure there aren't any problems before a widespread implementation of the new system. That's why you aren't seeing any other videos with it yet.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
So uh...I guess they updated the comment section on Youtube....and....we can no longer reply to comments anymore. Also, we cannot see how many thumbs up a comment has. How are we supposed to interact with our viewers now, if we can't reply to comments? Can we still reply if we upload a video? I don't know. Oh my oh my..

So apparently we can reply to comments, but that feature is not available yet (not for me anyway) but it will be in the future...they are working on it.

Last edited:

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
I think this is part of the "EVIL GOOGLE+!!!!1!!!" movement. Like, I think you need to mention people in your comments instead of replying. Something like that. I forgot the video I saw earlier. >_> I need a beer.

Zesty Udders

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer
They have finally forced you to link to a google+ account if you want to comment. Thanks Google I knew this was coming sooner or later but it doesn't make me any less p****d. Forcing their s****y f*****g networking site on us because its not successful on its own.