Google payments on hold?

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got my first google payment today. At first I was confused because I didn't expect it. But I am excited as it means I have reached a certain level. Anyway I logged into ad sense and it says my payments are on hold.

I have confirmed bank details and address. Do you guys know what else it could be?

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Have you reached the threshold in order for YouTube to payout? For example, I need 60 pounds in my ad sense account in order to withdraw it :)

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I reached it. I think google was just glitching as it seems fixed now. But I thought you needed 1000 subs to get paid. Did they get rid of that rule?

Reactions: MattyGreen

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I reached it. I think google was just glitching as it seems fixed now. But I thought you needed 1000 subs to get paid. Did they get rid of that rule?
You can collect money in your account from the moment you start monetizing with an ad sense account attached to your channel, so you could have 0 subs and 4 million views and get paid for that for example since it's the views that matter for payment rather than the subscribers. Just make sure you've reached the payment threshold in your ad sense account and if so, contact google to get it sorted out or give it a few days in case it is a glitch :)