Google is Stealing Money From Us Youtubers !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I wrote "However, I wouldn't say they stole it."
You reply to me "Nobody is stealing from you! You just clearly don't know how adsense works!"

Thats like "Today is Thursday" - "Man, what are you talking about, today is Thursday!"
You said Google took money away from you, but that never happened

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You said Google took money away from you, but that never happened
Well...they say "You made 10,000 views and you get 0.88€ per thousand views." 10 minutes later they say "Oh sorry, it's not 0.88, it's only 0.76€. We have to take that one click that made you 1.24€ away from you again"
So yes, they only take away estimated revenue, not actual money. Which is okay, since it's only estimates. Can still be upsetting when you see that you got a really big hit and then it's gone again.
Fortunately I don't even notice that anymore, since I get so many advertisement clicks now, that I don't even try to differentiate what click made how much money. Was different when I was smaller and every advertisement click made a difference to me.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well...they say "You made 10,000 views and you get 0.88€ per thousand views." 10 minutes later they say "Oh sorry, it's not 0.88, it's only 0.76€. We have to take that one click that made you 1.24€ away from you again"
So yes, they only take away estimated revenue, not actual money. Which is okay, since it's only estimates. Can still be upsetting when you see that you got a really big hit and then it's gone again.
Fortunately I don't even notice that anymore, since I get so many advertisement clicks now, that I don't even try to differentiate what click made how much money. Was different when I was smaller and every advertisement click made a difference to me.
Yeah, estimated revenue changes all the time. It's only an estimation, it's not finalized. So, no, Youtube didn't take away money.

Status
Not open for further replies.