Vlog Google Hangout Roundtable Vlog Idea

If anybody else would like to join add me on google plus and i'll post an announcement there a few days in advance or something to have everyone sync up. What would everyone want the discussion to be about? I'm up for everything except politics because there will be no discussion.... i'll do all the talking lol

I'd be up for a conversation about anything. Do we want to have a serious video where we talk about certain issues or something we like, or do we want to do the type of video where we find bad/funny things and make fun of them? I think both types would be fun.
Also, we should talk about when all of us can do this.

I'd be up for a conversation about anything. Do we want to have a serious video where we talk about certain issues or something we like, or do we want to do the type of video where we find bad/funny things and make fun of them? I think both types would be fun.
Also, we should talk about when all of us can do this.

Yeah well just make sure you got me on Google +. I will be out of commission Monday-Wednesday because i'm getting a tooth extraction monday, but otherwise i'm free any other time to talk about it one on one or as a group. If everyone can't make it if we can get at least 3-4 other people (5 total) then we will be good and those people can participate at a later date.

Back