Google+ Benefits for YouTube channel?

MrMauriceTL

Random Let's Play Gamer!
Hello everybody!

So I have been starting using Google+ a little more for my YouTube channel. I added all of my Top Fans in a circle and some of my subscribers where really grateful for this move! Someone was really happy that I added her and even commented on my latest videos. So I think this is really good for the interaction with your subscribers.

Also when you go to Insights in your Community settings on YouTube you can welcome new subscribers. I am going to do this more often with a standard message:

"Hey *Insert Name*!

Thanks for subscribing! Hope you will have a wonderful time on my channel and I really appreciate your subscription!

Stay awesome!

Maurice"

Something like this. People will feel noticed and I think it will make them more aware that YOU really care about them subscribing to your channel.

Anyway, these are the postive sides of Google+ I found so far, does any of you got any benefits for using Google+ more often? Maybe some "exclusive" videos that you only share for your Google+ followers or something?

Let me know!

Google + has it's positives.. We use it.. and Have seen some good. It is another tool in our arsenal...

Back