Google AdWords

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was looking into Google AdWords last night..basically you create an ad for your channel and it will show up in locations you specify..whether it be google search, youtube. etc. If youtube, it will post your video to the very top of the youtube search

My ad would have been Layers of Fear, so if anyone searched Layers of Fear. mine would be first. On-top of that, it would create an in video ad at the bottom of the video, and..there was something else it does but i forgot. Anyways. Google Adwords promised between 500-600 views if you paid atleast 10 bucks a day. Now i don't know about you but im trying to do it everyday lol so 300 bucks a month sounds intensive LOL

Now without knowing if it actually works that well.. i would test it out with about 1 buck a day. With a budget of $1 a day it promised anywhere from 0-100 views per day. That's also only 30 bucks a month and is a bit more reasonable..atleast for my budget lol

Has anyone ever tried out Google AdWords, what was your expierence? If you haven't tried it, could you share anymore information you may have gotten from someone else about it? I am just curious.

Thank you.

ItsMeJasonP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have tried it for fun and did $1 a day and got 400 views all up. But you pay after the whole thing, which was interesting for me.

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
when you say the whole thing, what do you mean? is it like a bi-weekly payment plan, or monthly?

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was looking into Google AdWords last night..basically you create an ad for your channel and it will show up in locations you specify..whether it be google search, youtube. etc. If youtube, it will post your video to the very top of the youtube search

My ad would have been Layers of Fear, so if anyone searched Layers of Fear. mine would be first. On-top of that, it would create an in video ad at the bottom of the video, and..there was something else it does but i forgot. Anyways. Google Adwords promised between 500-600 views if you paid atleast 10 bucks a day. Now i don't know about you but im trying to do it everyday lol so 300 bucks a month sounds intensive LOL

Now without knowing if it actually works that well.. i would test it out with about 1 buck a day. With a budget of $1 a day it promised anywhere from 0-100 views per day. That's also only 30 bucks a month and is a bit more reasonable..atleast for my budget lol

Has anyone ever tried out Google AdWords, what was your expierence? If you haven't tried it, could you share anymore information you may have gotten from someone else about it? I am just curious.

Thank you.
Yeah ive done a daily budget of 3 dollars and a max CPV of like 0.03.. i got like 100-200 views a day but ZERO engagement. i wouldn't recommend it honestly man, something is fishy about it. I've used it numerous times and sunk around 100 bucks into it maybe gotten like 1 or 2 subs and no comments just views. Either my content is not very engaging or good, which is highly possible, or the views are just sketchy.[DOUBLEPOST=1496637442,1496637369][/DOUBLEPOST]
when you say the whole thing, what do you mean? is it like a bi-weekly payment plan, or monthly?
you can choose to pay it whenever basically. The adwords account will keep your bill available to see or pay whenever. Say you have a balance due of liek 15 bucks, if will be paid auto at the end of the month or you can pay it whenever.