Google Adsense stops receiving revenue..

Kale

Hi there, I'm not a very active youtuber myself as I only upload videos when I feel like to. But when I check on my google adsense, it shows that from March 2018 till today, I haven't had any earnings at all?

Though I'm not very active, I believe some of my videos have been generating some views that can earn a few dollars throughout the year. But why is my account not getting any earnings at all in between these few months?

I remember my channel once went through a "review period"when the new requirements for monetization struck. It only got approved after going through almost half a year saying that I can monetize my youtube now.
Is it possible that during that "review period", I wasn't actually entitled to any earnings?

Really hope someone is kind enough to help out and rid my confusion...Thanks!!!

Does your channel still meet the subscriber count and views requirements? even if your channel gets approved, if your numbers don't stay within the requirements, your monetization will be disabled.

Checking your channel it appears you only have a few videos with a decent amount of views. These videos also appear ro have 'risque' content. My guess is that these videos therefore have limited or no ads being shown on them.

Does your channel still meet the subscriber count and views requirements? even if your channel gets approved, if your numbers don't stay within the requirements, your monetization will be disabled.
I applied for monetization right after my channel met all the requirements.(Before the introduction of new requirements, I already have monetization enabled) But my monetization after new requirements just got approved last month.[DOUBLEPOST=1545144867,1545144724][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quite true.

During the review period, your monetization was not active. No monetization, no earnings.
That's what I'm suspecting... I thought the monetization, though not yet approved, is still running since I have turned on monetization for my videos..Maybe during the review period the channel isn't entitled to any earnings...[DOUBLEPOST=1545145052][/DOUBLEPOST]
Checking your channel it appears you only have a few videos with a decent amount of views. These videos also appear ro have 'risque' content. My guess is that these videos therefore have limited or no ads being shown on them.
That's very true. Some of the so called "risque"-content videos are not entitled to any monetization, but one of my “normal" videos with 1.8 mil views only generated a measly 6 dollars...:crying::crying:

but one of my “normal" videos with 1.8 mil views only generated a measly 6 dollars...:crying::crying:

I would say this video has been flagged as not appropriate for all advertisers. As a similar example - I have 3 videos with between 1.6-1.8 mil views and I have earned $1654.58 / $1434.35 / $1410.19 from them. So with only 6 bucks - you are running on no/limited ads.

I would say this video has been flagged as not appropriate for all advertisers. As a similar example - I have 3 videos with between 1.6-1.8 mil views and I have earned $1654.58 / $1434.35 / $1410.19 from them. So with only 6 bucks - you are running on no/limited ads.
Ikr....1.8 mil views earned me $6...I have checked the video it hasn't been flagged as inappropriate for advertisers...
I'm suspecting that either
1. Video is just too short. Around 3 min only? But $6? seriously?
2. The views happened during review period. So not eligible for any earnings.

Anyway it can be quite discouraging when you don't know what's the reason behind.

one of my “normal" videos with 1.8 mil views only generated a measly 6 dollars...:crying::crying:

I checked your channel. Your video with 1.8 million views seems to be a Japanese manga called "One Piece" ( written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda)

Unless, you are Eiichiro Oda, you don't have any legal claim to any money because it's not your work. :)

I checked your channel. Your video with 1.8 million views seems to be a Japanese manga called "One Piece" ( written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda)

Unless, you are Eiichiro Oda, you don't have any legal claim to any money because it's not your work. :)
Alright I guess you are right

Back