Google adsense account approval time question

TheZipFiles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So i applied for ADSENCE on my channel 'TheZipFiles' in december 31st 2016 and its now near 3 months and ive still not had anything. is it normal to be waiting near over 3 months for the application to be approved? I wanna get my channel up and running for near June time

I did have another channel that was connected to the same email as the one I use for TheZipFiles but I deleted it a couple of days ago....

LewisPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
No its normally instant...

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That is kind of strange... You might want to try and resend your Adsense application and/or post on the google help forums about this.

TheZipFiles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That is kind of strange... You might want to try and resend your Adsense application and/or post on the google help forums about this.
The old account I had connected was also monitised I should have mentioned, but I have since deleted the account, so unless I have to end up making a new channel in total then maybe thats the best bet

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The old account I had connected was also monitised I should have mentioned, but I have since deleted the account, so unless I have to end up making a new channel in total then maybe thats the best bet
Either way contact google directly they can help you out and clear up some things.

or contact your network assuming you are networked.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
@TheZipFiles Is this the same Adsense account you had the other channel connected to, and why did you delete the other monetised channel? Remember that you are only allowed one Adsense account in your Google Lifetime. So if you already had an Adsense and applied for a second one, this is the reason the second account hasn't been approved: it is a duplicate account and not allowed by Google. You would need to connect your channel to the original Adsense account if you want to monetise it.