Good YouTube Username?

TheRaptorClaw

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Hey fellow YouTubers,

I'm wanting to start a vlog and I want to use my second language (Vietnamese) sometimes in the videos. Good practice for me as I am still learning it. The problem I am experiencing right now is coming up with a username. So I was wondering how do you come up with a good username?

Valky

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
:confused:At first I come up with my Channel name base on the games I should normally play lol. For Instance PunchACube:bounce: is actually related to Minecraft. Because you Punch a Cube! lol:smug: But then again lol, My Channel currently is playing other games rather than Minecraft lol. That's werid hmmm:cautious2:

Andy J. Valer

The Awko-Taco
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will give you the secret of how I figured out my YouTube username...I didn't. I asked my mother. She knows best. #MamasBoy

Reactions: Valky

Valky

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will give you the secret of how I figured out my YouTube username...I didn't. I asked my mother. She knows best. #MamasBoy
Haha that is a cute user Name. I'm pretty sure your user name describe you the most huh. :bounce:

Reactions: Andy J. Valer

TheRaptorClaw

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Velogeraptor?
Lol that's a pretty funny name WolfWraith. Is that an easy name to remember?

:confused:At first I come up with my Channel name base on the games I should normally play lol. For Instance PunchACube:bounce: is actually related to Minecraft. Because you Punch a Cube! lol:smug: But then again lol, My Channel currently is playing other games rather than Minecraft lol. That's werid hmmm:cautious2:
I usually use the name "Cipher" when I play video games as my gamer tag. However, this blog won't be about gaming but I like the name Cipher. And I'm using Vietnamese in my vlog so I having to make Vietnamese a normal language for myself. "D-Cipher?" That interesting?

TheHealthyCow

Got Milk?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
First, I chose a random farm animal and then add a descriptive word in front of it. Crowd goes wild.

Anything works man as long as it is easy to remember and doesn't have irrelevant numbers.

I used HealthyCow as a sort of branding, now everybody will view my channel as that "cow" thingy. Even though, gaming has no connection to cows, it works.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Lol that's a pretty funny name WolfWraith. Is that an easy name to remember?
Considering it's pretty much just velociraptor with the word vlog moulded in, I'd say yeah it's pretty easy to remember. Just double check to make sure no 1 is already using it on the internet to increase safety in future branding opportunities.

TheRaptorClaw

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Considering it's pretty much just velociraptor with the word vlog moulded in, I'd say yeah it's pretty easy to remember. Just double check to make sure no 1 is already using it on the internet to increase safety in future branding opportunities.
I checked and I like it but I just want it to be easy to remember and describe my channel. And does that sound good for a channel that will just be about general stuff? Like college?[DOUBLEPOST=1413682033,1413655727][/DOUBLEPOST]One more quick question. When recording a vlog, is it best to use your real name or is it ok to use your account name like "velogeraptor"?

Last edited: