• No please

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes that is really cool

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chicken Tendies

Reaction score
I am working on a new Lets Play channel and I am wondering what you guys think of the Name No Pants Squad?
give me your honest opinions and vote please.
Thanks

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
It works, man! That is if it's multiple people always on your Lets Play channel. If it's just you than it isn't a squad

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If there’sore than you on that channel I think the name could work.

Looped Fruit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I wouldn't pick it personally but if you like it, go for it, don't let others influence your decisions.

Tacrob

Reaction score
It's really dependent on if you capitalize on the concept. If your persona as a YouTuber heavily revolves around not wearing pants, then sure, it makes sense. Also, Kyonite is right to point out that "squad" is a bad idea if you are the only one on the channel. It might be a good branding decision though to call your subscribers that.

Reactions: SillyVoid

SillyVoid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't really know much about choosing usernames but I think one of the most important things is to pick one that just agrees with you; one that describes your personality, is easy to pronounce and just sounds good to you. Again, this is just my own opinion.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pretty funny name its definitely unique, but its up to you in the end kind like my channels name I chose it from my gamer tag which went through many changes and eventually it stuck so chose a name that you feel will both be unique and stick.