Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Good Youtube name?

Discussion in 'Branding and Channel Design' started by Chicken Tendies, Sep 8, 2018.

?

Good Name (No Pants Squad)

Poll closed Tuesday at 6:54 AM.
  1. No please

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Yes that is really cool

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Chicken Tendies
    Cash:
    $20
    I am working on a new Lets Play channel and I am wondering what you guys think of the Name No Pants Squad?
    give me your honest opinions and vote please.
    Thanks

2. Kyonite
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $62
    It works, man! That is if it's multiple people always on your Lets Play channel. If it's just you than it isn't a squad

3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $20
    It's definitely unique enough to differ yourself from the rest, so I say it works!

4. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $11
    Great name. Go with it:):up2:

5. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $230
    If there’sore than you on that channel I think the name could work.

6. Looped Fruit
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $1
    I wouldn't pick it personally but if you like it, go for it, don't let others influence your decisions.

7. Tacrob
    Cash:
    $11
    It's really dependent on if you capitalize on the concept. If your persona as a YouTuber heavily revolves around not wearing pants, then sure, it makes sense. Also, Kyonite is right to point out that "squad" is a bad idea if you are the only one on the channel. It might be a good branding decision though to call your subscribers that.

SillyVoid likes this.
  8. SillyVoid
    Cash:
    $6
    I don't really know much about choosing usernames but I think one of the most important things is to pick one that just agrees with you; one that describes your personality, is easy to pronounce and just sounds good to you. Again, this is just my own opinion.