Good ways to promote Patreon and Merch?

BrettMikaluk

Uniquely Awesome Since 1997
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Wondering if anyone has some tips or tricks regarding alternate methods of income through either Patreon or Merch sales. What are the best ways to promote these to viewers and subscribers?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have seen that some people are promoting the Patreon and merch at the beginning of the video, but I heard that some people find that annoying! So I have no idea of a good way to promote the merch or Patreon! I would recommend to do it at the end of the video!

BrettMikaluk

Uniquely Awesome Since 1997
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I have seen that some people are promoting the Patreon and merch at the beginning of the video, but I heard that some people find that annoying! So I have no idea of a good way to promote the merch or Patreon! I would recommend to do it at the end of the video!
I've typically been promoting it at the end of my shorter videos and in the middle of my podcasts

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have it at the end of my videos in pop-up boxes and also in my video descriptions, I know that a lot of people find it obnoxious and I frankly hate being advertised to so I try to do it in as unobtrusive a way as I can.

Reactions: BrettMikaluk