Good ways to advertise without looking like a spammer?

Dogman_owen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have to interact with people who are also doing the same thing as you, once you become good friends with them, then you should ask them to check out your content.
Nobody is going to watch your videos if they don't have the slightest clue to who you even are, so you have to show them that you care about them so they come back to you for more.

Make sure to comment on their stuff :) so they get curious 'hmm who is this?' so they check out your social media etc
Alright I think I can improve on this,on my channel I like to be me as much as possible and I am a caring person so I could probably express this more. Thanks for the advice.[DOUBLEPOST=1499984875,1499984758][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try to interact post in different places etc, one thing you should never do is comment 'HEY CHECK OUT MY STUFF GREAT VID!!!!' That will just get you hated in communities.

Yeah I had friends that did that and that got them about a thousand subs but I don't want to build my channel like that. I want honest fans. But yes thank you for the advise.[DOUBLEPOST=1499985009][/DOUBLEPOST]
Even the second part that wasn't sarcastic? jk.
I use adwords on certain videos like my channel trailer but I don't use it that much, it's a great tool to use and thank you for the advice.[DOUBLEPOST=1499985073][/DOUBLEPOST]Do
I agree with this!! Dont do that go on more blogs and places like this and get a following base through there!! also dont pay for advertisement. That the worst form for advertisement.
Do you know any good sites that you use?[DOUBLEPOST=1499985185][/DOUBLEPOST]
I assume you already have a large back library of great videos to advertise?
Yeah I have about 20 videos in total and I try and upload a at least three times a week.[DOUBLEPOST=1499985267][/DOUBLEPOST]
First if all, find a Google+ community that suits your channel, sign up, and post there. They are always welcoming me with open arms. Another place is here! On YTTalk! Just get $100 and you can post every one of your videos here! Hope I helped! ~Column 1
Do you have any recommend communities that would suit me?

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Posting your content on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Periscope are all great ways to promote your videos. You can also use your social media to promote other people's content and they may even return the favor. Post status', photos, and links that are similar to your niche. Don't feel spammy, you have to get the word out somehow. You can also make feature accounts (secondary social media accounts). People don't have to know it's you and you can still promote your content.

Reactions: daniel burgio

Dogman_owen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Posting your content on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Periscope are all great ways to promote your videos. You can also use your social media to promote other people's content and they may even return the favor. Post status', photos, and links that are similar to your niche. Don't feel spammy, you have to get the word out somehow. You can also make feature accounts (secondary social media accounts). People don't have to know it's you and you can still promote your content.
Alright thanks for the advice, I think I'll start with main social media sites.[DOUBLEPOST=1500017736,1500017540][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you everyone the feed back has been amazing and because of it I made a Facebook page not to long ago. I'm still new to it so I have a little bit of improvement. You can find the page by looking up Dogmanowen on Facebook