Good ways to advertise without looking like a spammer?

Dogman_owen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want to advertise as much as possible and I don't mind putting in money to do so. So my main question is how do I start advertising in a major way? I know to use social media site but what do you do on these sites?

1GPgIF.jpg

Crixifa

Crixifa
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You have to interact with people who are also doing the same thing as you, once you become good friends with them, then you should ask them to check out your content.
Nobody is going to watch your videos if they don't have the slightest clue to who you even are, so you have to show them that you care about them so they come back to you for more.

Make sure to comment on their stuff :) so they get curious 'hmm who is this?' so they check out your social media etc

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Try to interact post in different places etc, one thing you should never do is comment 'HEY CHECK OUT MY STUFF GREAT VID!!!!' That will just get you hated in communities.

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Go to a youtuber site, go to the introduction forum, and post "hey, check out my channel, like, subscribe, and get all your friends to do it too plz. I could use the views." Trust me, it works 11 out of 10 times.

Honestly, to get a big audience, you'll just have to make content people wanna share and maybe use google adwords or an approrpirate subreddit. Make stuff people will want to share.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Go to a youtuber site, go to the introduction forum, and post "hey, check out my channel, like, subscribe, and get all your friends to do it too plz. I could use the views." Trust me, it works 11 out of 10 times.

Honestly, to get a big audience, you'll just have to make content people wanna share and maybe use google adwords or an approrpirate subreddit. Make stuff people will want to share.
No.

Don't do this. In the future people will just dig this up and call you out because that is the equivalent of spam and is a really easy way to become disliked.

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Even the second part that wasn't sarcastic? jk.

Alissa collar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
No.

Don't do this. In the future people will just dig this up and call you out because that is the equivalent of spam and is a really easy way to become disliked.
I agree with this!! Dont do that go on more blogs and places like this and get a following base through there!! also dont pay for advertisement. That the worst form for advertisement.

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Adwords is aight. Also, I'm not sure if people read the second part of my original post.

Column 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
First if all, find a Google+ community that suits your channel, sign up, and post there. They are always welcoming me with open arms. Another place is here! On YTTalk! Just get $100 and you can post every one of your videos here! Hope I helped! ~Column 1

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I assume you already have a large back library of great videos to advertise?