Good upbeat travel music?

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
not sure what the right forum to post this but anyone know a good upbeat summer vibe music for a travel video that is not copyright? Something similar to the kungs - this girl is good too :)
I prefer something with vocals and about 3-4min long.
‘Thanks!!!

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
Don't worry the moderator will move it to the right forum. Have you tried the audio library under the creator studio? They have lots of music there that is not copyrighted. Just go under creator studio>create>audio library. Hope this will help. :)

Reactions: TYTD

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I can second Youtubes audio library :) they update there music regularly and most are completely free for use (Some do require you to add a credit either on your video or in the description but hey...its a small price to pay for some great sounds :) )

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
YouTube's audio library can be pretty great, I also agree. A couple other options would be to look up non-copyright music online and find some there to use that are available to the general public. I would personally go to the collaboration forums of YTtalk and post in the music tab to find musicians to make unique music. This way, the two channels can help each other grow as well.

Hope this helped!