Good recording software for pc?

TheBeatdown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys, i need a really good recording software for pc free and easy to download just put the links below thankyou guys! all the best

UnitedF1HD

i <3 YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Free: Camtasia
Free: Xsplit (Local recording)
Payed: Fraps

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
fraps works very well, you only need a huge amount of GB of storage when you are going to record long sessions, it can take up hundrets of GB's in like 2 hours when you play at HD resolutions. its payed but its worth money because it works well, i never had a crash with it and you have a lot of options for recording.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
fraps works very well, you only need a huge amount of GB of storage when you are going to record long sessions, it can take up hundrets of GB's in like 2 hours when you play at HD resolutions. its payed but its worth money because it works well, i never had a crash with it and you have a lot of options for recording.
oh and it also slows down quite a bit. my PC already isnt the greatest but i play minecraft at highest settings with a 32x32 texturepack, but i record i have to put down all the settings to medium quallity and go with a lower res texturepack. so be aware that all things you can run on you PC right now might be slower when you are recording.

Andynes

Reaction score
My cousin is into graphics and uses Frap but used camtasia as it was for free once he started.