Other good idea for collab

KingleBricks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
i have a great idea for a collaboration video but need another youtuber to do it, i know i only have like one sub but subs dont matter as much as traffic and uploading at the right time of day plus id be posting it on my channel (and yours if youd like) so it wouldnt be me asking for some sort of shout out from someone with more subs than me just think i have a good idea that would help people in these forums and starting on youtube

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi
I´m a big fan of collabs but could you tell a bit more about that idea of yours? I have just checked out one of your videos (about life hacks) and I like the idea. I have some life hacks on my channel to (with a bit of a humor twist) but life hacks never the less

Reactions: KingleBricks

KingleBricks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Hi
I´m a big fan of collabs but could you tell a bit more about that idea of yours? I have just checked out one of your videos (about life hacks) and I like the idea. I have some life hacks on my channel to (with a bit of a humor twist) but life hacks never the less
a parody/education video of two youtubers talking over the phone about doing a collab but kind of make it into a sort of tutorial video on how to set a collab up