Good idea for a gaming channel?

TrappedInLimbo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I searched Youtube and I couldn't find anywhere that gives any sort of tutorial on The Binding of Isaac. My idea was to do an item tutorial for each item in the game. However I'm not totally sure how I would do it. I was planning on putting a Binding of Isaac gameplay as the video with me talking about the certain item over top. Tell me if you think this is a good idea or not and what you would do to fix it. Also I'm not absolutely amazing at this game but I think I understand the majority of the items in the game. Any help is appreciated because I think this is a really good idea.

Reactions: NTWGRay

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know I have seen someone here do a let's play of that game...its cool looking! Kinda looked like a messed up Zelda.

Pirate Hurrdurr

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The Binding of Isaac has a large wiki with all information already provided. If you can provide a faster service than looking up something on the Wiki than you probably have a pretty good chance. My bet is that your videos have to be very brief and very descriptive. If an item only needs a 20 second video, don't give it an intro and make the video only 20 seconds.

Hopefully people will go to youtube and search for "trappedinlimbo ITEMNAME" instead of the item in the Wiki :)

I hope this would actually be realized as I want to start out with TBoI and it would really help :)

TrappedInLimbo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Yes my plan is to make 2-3 minute long videos saying what the item is, what it does, how effective it is, and how you should use it. I think it's a good idea because people will actually get to see what happens when you use the item and get some strategy when they use it. Also if anyone else sees this could you tell me your opinion on these Youtube video ideas?

The Binding of Isaac Item Tutorial
The Binding of Isaac Playthroughs
Minecraft: The City Construction Challenge
Minecraft Let's Build
Let's Play: The Adventures of Shuggy
Let's Play: Plants vs. Zombies
Let's Play: Orcs Must Die
Minecraft Texture Pack Spotlight