Good Hardware and Software?

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
then clarify please
What I meant is if there is anything I could improve in terms of my setup. Another reason I am asking is because I only have 118 subscribers and around 12 views per video after 3 and a half years.

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What I meant is if there is anything I could improve in terms of my setup. Another reason I am asking is because I only have 118 subscribers and around 12 views per video after 3 and a half years.
I dont think the problem is your hardware, most likely its your content. I found your channel, most of your videos are SUPER long. Notice how your smaller videos generally the most accepted, and viewed. I viewed your "Top 15 reasons why the Wii U is not bad" and i'm pretty sure it could help if you edited it better and wrote a loose script. So a lot of people don't talk about this but age does cause some people to click away. The reason people do this is cause most kids don't use quality equipment and often times never add any entertainment value/knowledge. I'm not saying its NOT possible to have a successful channel when your young. On the internet there are certain exceptions, when you click on a video you expect it to have good quality and be entertaining, if its not, you'll click away. So make your videos with that in mind. Often times ive recorded and scrapped plenty of videos.

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The reason people do this is cause most kids don't use quality equipment and often times never add any entertainment value/knowledge. I'm not saying its NOT possible to have a successful channel when your young. On the internet there are certain exceptions, when you click on a video you expect it to have good quality and be entertaining, if its not, you'll click away. So make your videos with that in mind. Often times ive recorded and scrapped plenty of videos.
Age is an interesting thing on my channel as most people who come to me channel think I am around 12-13. I'm 16...

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Age is an interesting thing on my channel as most people who come to me channel think I am around 12-13. I'm 16...
If you look older but sounds younger, get in front of the camera. That way the viewer isnt confused.

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
well I just clicked on your most recent video and turned it off in the first 5 seconds, so there you go, there's your problem for the channel

as from the hardware standpoint, i'd recommend you to get a better mic, there definitely is background noise

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i see you like to play minecraft, is your channel dedicated to minecraft or do you like exploring different games? if you like multiple genres of games, you could try playing and recording some different games on your channel and see if any more people are interested in the bigger range of games :)