Good Advise Anyone ?

DoctorWV

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Just wondered has anyone got any tips on the best way to get subs to my channels as I'm getting the views but not the subs.
Also any good ways of promoting my videos so people don't think i'm just a spammer looking to block up all the threads with my videos.
Anyone think they have any tips with what I could do ? :wink2:

Reactions: xandru8

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
read the threads and stickies in the "strategies and advice" section which your in right now. There is plenty of threads that will probably answer your questions if you have a particular question about growing on youtube, you should probably post it here. If your looking to promote your channel/videos post it in the "video channels and reviews" section.

DoctorWV

Reaction score
read the threads and stickies in the "strategies and advice" section which your in right now. There is plenty of threads that will probably answer your questions if you have a particular question about growing on youtube, you should probably post it here. If your looking to promote your channel/videos post it in the "video channels and reviews" section.
oh ok i'll check it out later and i went to post a video in the "videos channels and reviews" section said I needed 15 posts and i'm sure were the counter is for the number have posts you have done as there is a tab that says bank next to forum which is 19, which is to do with yttalk money so do you know where the post counter is ?

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
usually the bank is a general idea of how much you have posted but thread post are worth more cash than just commenting so thats why yours has been thrown off.Once you start being active in the community you will have 15 posts in no time. Comment on some threads here and there and youll be fine.

DoctorWV

Reaction score
usually the bank is a general ides of how much you have posted but thread post are worth more cash than just commenting so thats why yours has been thrown off.Once you start being active in the community you will have 15 posts in no time. Comment on some threads here and there and youll be fine.
Are right oka, and Ive started to do that today well ive posted more threads today so hopefully that counts toward something thanks

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if you start a new post its i belive 2 cash and just replying is only 1 cash but if you start a post don`t do it just for the cash lol its not fun then :D