Gaming Golf with Friends Collab Anyone??

Porcupixel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Everyone!

We're looking to do a Golf With Your Friends collab with some people. Usually the way we collab is just talking over Skype and then we'd just record gameplay from our end for our channels video.

We're mainly a let's play channel so feel free to check out our content to decide if we'd be a good fit for a collab with you.

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethality

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be up to this. I'm just rarely online in Skype. It'd be really cool if you message me on Steam steamcommunity[dot]com/id/BrolfThePaladin/(WHYEVER THIS FORUM SAYS IT'S A VIDEOLINK) when you're online. I'm in the CET so if you guys come from the U.S., let's talk this out at the weekends

TheMikeyDYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would really like that collab with you. My name is Mike and I'm 18 years old and got a small channel with 72 SUBS ATM.
Skype name= mike.dobbe89

Last edited:

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
You seem like a fun chap! I love Golf with Friends and I've always wanted to do videos on it with some friends. :)

Porcupixel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You seem like a fun chap! I love Golf with Friends and I've always wanted to do videos on it with some friends. :)
Well myself (Daniel) and Luke run this channel together but we would love to do a Golf with Friends collab with you...or any other game for that matter. Feel free to send us a DM on youtube or email us at porcupixeldl@gmail.com.

Looking forward to playing some games with you![DOUBLEPOST=1477806830,1477806732][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would really like that collab with you. My name is Mike and I'm 18 years old and got a small channel with 72 SUBS ATM.
Skype name= mike.dobbe89
Hey there! We sent you a Skype request so feel free to accept and message us on there if you want to do a collab sometime!

RetroRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Animator
I am up for it.
Love to record golf with friends.
Regards
Ray