Gold Mercedes G63-Maseratis Drifting and more.

DriversClub

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm a fairly new youtube channel and I do car reviews, vlogs and many more things. My channel is mostly about cars and if you'd like to see things like a MASERATI DRIFTING or even a GOLD G63 check it out and know what you think!
If you like the channel subscribe because I have more things that are on the way.
Hope you guys enjoy !
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzI0TzxzT-b3kD5WZdZR0jA

Lets Torque Cars

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
whats up man .. just took a look at your channel and in 1 month of uploading you've gained 51 subscribers that's really good bro! iv just subscribed my self and just watched a few of your videos and that jaguar XE S that you had .. colour was beauty.. almost like a lighter blood red! I need to hear the exhaust of this Maserati .. thinking of any exhaust mods at all?? I see your channel going places bro !!
keep on youtubing!

DriversClub

Reaction score
whats up man .. just took a look at your channel and in 1 month of uploading you've gained 51 subscribers that's really good bro! iv just subscribed my self and just watched a few of your videos and that jaguar XE S that you had .. colour was beauty.. almost like a lighter blood red! I need to hear the exhaust of this Maserati .. thinking of any exhaust mods at all?? I see your channel going places bro !!
keep on youtubing!
Hey man thanks so much !! that really helps me to stay motivated like to another level !! I subbed back but not because I wanted to as a thank you which I am thankful of course but your videos are amazing as well. We should do a collab of some kind in the future. The Xe was good but had it's problems too. I will post a video of the maserati. I'm doing a sort of a movie for it which will include a crazy cold start up and drives. Thanks so much man you really motivated me !!

Lets Torque Cars

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man thanks so much !! that really helps me to stay motivated like to another level !! I subbed back but not because I wanted to as a thank you which I am thankful of course but your videos are amazing as well. We should do a collab of some kind in the future. The Xe was good but had it's problems too. I will post a video of the maserati. I'm doing a sort of a movie for it which will include a crazy cold start up and drives. Thanks so much man you really motivated me !!
pfft honestly don't mention it .. its always good to have a good feed back and I wouldn't give it if I didn't think your channel was going somewhere or could go somewhere... im not saying you need it but obviously your already in a lucky enough position to be able to get these amazing jaguars and Maserati's so keep going man cos its all stuff people want to see!! as soon as your up for a collab Im here man .. im got a few collabs coming up.. look forward to seeing some more material bro!
keep on youtubing!!