• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
View attachment 42911

Hi Folks, i usually don't post anything on forums. I do think forums are great but i only use them to do research.

Now is my time to use it to help me and others.

I am going to changeling myself to get to $117 a day simply by making videos in YouTube and sending them to clickbank offers.

Why $117 a day? because if you convert to EUR minus transaction fee equals to 100 Euros a day :)

I am not new to YouTube marketing and SEO. I never really focused on the affiliate marketing side, rather the Local SEO with Video.

So what is my plan?

To have Several YT Channels, on major verticals:

Natural weight loss

Dating

Self Help

Natural remedies

Spirituality

How to make money / youtube

Reviews

Portuguese

Spanish

I will begin to upload 1 video per day to the weight loss channel and sending viewers to direct clickbank offer. I can change later sending them to a optin form.

I will use different techniques i have learned over the years to rank my videos on YT and drive traffic. Those are:

Poking - To get instant ranking keywords

2. Channel and Video commenting to get channel authority and rankability

3. Good Videos with length between 10 and 15 minutes and Video script optimized for Good retention rate 50% plus.

4. Ifttt networks - auto bookmarks and video embeds whenever i upload a video

5. Other Videos Embeds

6. Social sharing in FB TwT and Pinterest using like4like and addmefast.

7. Secret Technique might disclose later.

I am already earning some affiliate income just with Youtube + clickank. Around 150 200 a month.

I have been analyzing my videos and i am getting 1 dollar a month per video uploaded, or $0.015 per view (affiliate offer, not adsense program)

So my goal is to upload at least 117 videos within 3 months so i can get to that 100 € a month.

I will focus for the first 15 days building the weight loss channel
and start uploading to other channels over time, so i don't put all eggs in one basket :)

I will try to make daily YT videos with updates of tasks and earnings for the next 3 months to make me accountable and hopefully help somebody in the process.

I am confident, now I just need to get to work.

I've merged your thread with this one. :)

Good luck with your goal. Here is some advice:

-Set up tracking of your traffic from YT all the way through to clickbank so that you can identify which videos are the ones that convert the best into sales. You will then know which sort of videos to do more of and what sort of videos to do less of. Google analytics with UTM tags would help with that. You'd probably need a website for landing pages to receive the tracking from analytics which you then pass on to clickbank.

- Be careful linking directly to affiliate offers from YouTube. They might consider it as spammy. You'd be safer linking to an intermediate website.

Good luck.

Money Talks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know it may seem like a reach but id like to have 5,000 subscribers by the end of 2019. I feel that I produce good content and is really informative I just need to get the exposure in order to be able to reach more people and provide them with the information to help them achieve their financial goals! :)

Andreassandström

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
  1. How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2019?
    20 Subs! (15 Now!)
  2. How many views would you like to have at the end of 2019?
    2500! (1300 now!)
  3. What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2019 (unrelated to subs and views) ?
    I would want to upload 150 instructional exercise videos and a 6 "discussion videos" before the end of 2019! (27/150 and 1/6 now!)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
  1. How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2019? its a lofty goal but 100,000 subs
  2. How many views would you like to have at the end of 2019? 10,000,000 views
  3. What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2019 (unrelated to subs and views) ? To inspire one person or family to change their lives to follow their dream.

weeaboo sammy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
  1. How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2019? This is my first time starting a youtube channel so Id say 50 subs hopefully lol
  2. How many views would you like to have at the end of 2019? 5000 views would be amazing!
  3. What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2019 (unrelated to subs and views) ? I want to make really fun things and become a part of the youtube community.

Reactions: GrannyGamer

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm definately aiming for that big 1,000 subs and hoping by the end of the year to be at least 1,200 which is about the pace I've been gradually growing.
Getting monetised is high on the goal list :D
Uploading more often which hopefully will be achieved now I have a better pc which will increase productivity!

Great thread btw, I've enjoyed reading through

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Okay, it's pretty late in 2019 already, and I have yet to start producing any videos. :D
BUT! I will start once Super Mario Maker 2 releases. I already have some subscribers and views from earlier, but this is sort of a rebrand and I will (sort of) start from scratch.

So currently I have like 174 subs, and I'd like to have 300 by the end of the year.

Tobes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I just started my gaming channel last week and my main aim for 2019 year end is to reach 1000 subs, 4000 hours watch time and get approved for monetization. I don't have a views goal but 100000 is a nice round number.

I'll also be blogging about gaming and journaling my progress as a Youtuber to help funnel more people to my channel and increase subs. Looking forward to sharpening my existing skills and developing new ones to help grow my channel.