• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

BlandMark

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goals are to upload more regularly. My sketches usually require other people though so it always depends on who I can persuade to help out and if they'll stick to plans. My friends are all ex pats (a dumb term, but anyway) on weird work schedules. I have to be realistic but I reckon one every two weeks is good for me. I would also be hoping to collaborate with some folks on this site for some cut away sketches...

KudoJin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I hope I can get 200 subs by the end of the year. I reached 100 last year so here's hoping to double that this year! Views, I'm mostly concerned with getting consistent viewers returning to my channel than a specific number.

Aside from that, just to upload more videos. In general. I can't grow if I don't upload lol.

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
1) Get at least 1000 subs
2) Get at least 100000 views
3) Start uploading videos weekly.

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's very far fetched as I am only at 150 currently (well just under) but I would love to be at 1000 subscribers by the end of the year with 50,000 views.
I am trying to upload every Monday, Wednesday and Friday but another goal (another long shot) is to do a big collab. Get a whole bunch of YouTubers together of all kinds, eg. gamers, vloggers etc. and create an awesome video!

Reactions: Kevin hummel

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
  1. How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2019? I'm currently at 87, so ( like last year :D )I want to reach the 100
  2. How many views would you like to have at the end of 2019? Currently my channel has 58K views, I don't know, 70K would be awesome
  3. What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2019 (unrelated to subs and views) ? I could copy my text from least years thread :D Just go out with an idea and record more, edit more, upload a bit more. I want to do videos I like and not some rushed stuff, so I don't want to make something just for the sake of uploading. So I got to come up with a idea that's sticking with me a while besides making videos of vacations or events I attended.

Good look to all with reaching your goals!

Kevin hummel

GameCrafter117
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I just started my World of Warcraft let's play not too long ago, but I plan to just hit 100 subs by July and maybe 1000 views!

Otherwise, I want to start bonus videos and Stellaris videos in addition to the three videos I already try to put out!

Arthurise

Reaction score
I don't really have a sub goal, nor a viewership goal. (though i wouldn't complain if i did get more)

If i can get to the end of this year, look back at my first few real gameplay videos and see a real difference in the quality the attitude of my commentary and the visual appeal in the thumbnails of my videos I'll be happy.

I'm having fun learning these things bit by bit and having these skills improve will only mean better content for the few subscribers that i have!

PNMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My only goal is to make as much people enjoy my videos as I can.
I know it sounds cheesy, but it doesn't matter. :)

Greg Smith

Reaction score
I'm a little late to the party, but this is fun so I thought I'd share anyways. :)

I am a college admissions YouTuber; the purpose of my channel is to help students who can't afford private tutors get accepted into great colleges.

When 2019 started, I had around 8,000 subscribers. By the end of 2019, I am hoping to break 50k. Ambitious, but as I continue to post more frequently I am starting to see a "snowball" effect (currently at around 11,000 subscribers, over 1,000 of which I gained in the last week or so)!

Views, I don't really know. Something I'd love to achieve this year is gaining 1M+ views on a single video. I am also working on a college admissions Teachable course that I hope to release before the summer is up.

redbaron85

Reaction score

Hi Folks, i usually don't post anything on forums. I do think forums are great but i only use them to do research.

Now is my time to use it to help me and others.

I am going to changeling myself to get to $117 a day simply by making videos in YouTube and sending them to clickbank offers.

Why $117 a day? because if you convert to EUR minus transaction fee equals to 100 Euros a day :)

I am not new to YouTube marketing and SEO. I never really focused on the affiliate marketing side, rather the Local SEO with Video.

So what is my plan?

To have Several YT Channels, on major verticals:

Natural weight loss

Dating

Self Help

Natural remedies

Spirituality

How to make money / youtube

Reviews

Portuguese

Spanish

I will begin to upload 1 video per day to the weight loss channel and sending viewers to direct clickbank offer. I can change later sending them to a optin form.

I will use different techniques i have learned over the years to rank my videos on YT and drive traffic. Those are:

Poking - To get instant ranking keywords

2. Channel and Video commenting to get channel authority and rankability

3. Good Videos with length between 10 and 15 minutes and Video script optimized for Good retention rate 50% plus.

4. Ifttt networks - auto bookmarks and video embeds whenever i upload a video

5. Other Videos Embeds

6. Social sharing in FB TwT and Pinterest using like4like and addmefast.

7. Secret Technique might disclose later.

I am already earning some affiliate income just with Youtube + clickank. Around 150 200 a month.

I have been analyzing my videos and i am getting 1 dollar a month per video uploaded, or $0.015 per view (affiliate offer, not adsense program)

So my goal is to upload at least 117 videos within 3 months so i can get to that 100 € a month.

I will focus for the first 15 days building the weight loss channel
and start uploading to other channels over time, so i don't put all eggs in one basket :)

I will try to make daily YT videos with updates of tasks and earnings for the next 3 months to make me accountable and hopefully help somebody in the process.

I am confident, now I just need to get to work.