• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
So ive been moto vlogging for about a month now..but been offroading my entire life. seems I already do have some fans since within uploading a video, I usually get 10 - 15 views within 4 to 5 mins ha ha. and a thumbs up or 2 pretty quickly.

Anyhow, my idea would be maybe 300 - 400 views per a video would be great for me! and a good 30 - 40 true fans that I can interact with. that would make me happy!

for 2019, im hoping to get at least 200 subs in total that TRULY folow. usually in the moto vlogging community its a tight small family usually. but that would be my idea success. To have a few people that truly follow me and comment is awesome and great! im not in it for the growth or money and dont really need it and I truly do enjoy editing my offroading and motorcycle footage! its a fun hobby! Top of that I get bored at work, so its like a chat for me lol. Maybe even one day go out and ride out with some true fans

what about you guys!!

Iron-Will

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
2019 is almost here and it's time to publicly declare your 2019 goals:

1. How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2019?
  2. How many views would you like to have at the end of 2019?
  3. What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2019 (unrelated to subs and views) ?

Share with us!
1. I want to be at 1000 subs by the end of 2019! (But I am quietly hoping for much more than that haha)
2. Not sure, but I am guessing around 50000? Hard to tell when the channel is still in the early stages!
3. I want to:
- Post a video EVERY week
- Reply to every comment (or at least every comment string)
- Do a collab video with another Australian swim / bike / run YouTube channel!
- Influence and inspire as many people as possible to take up triathlon, finish a race, and achieve a fitness goal!

Reactions: Crown

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I’m figuring in recent averages to get these numbers because of course I’d like to be better than the #1 channel out there, T-Series, but let’s be real!

Subscribers 20000 total, 12000 in a year or 1000 a month

Views 2 million total 1.2 million in a year or 100k a month.

I care about minutes watched but there’s no way to know how long videos will be to measure that but the goal is daily minutes watched to double on average.

Videos 26, once every other week and more if I can. This ones hard because I’m not an unemployed millennial with infinite free time

Watch time, increase but to be a huge increase I’d need to make several videos over 45-60 minutes and I don’t see it happening

Wish me luck and watch all my videos nonstop to help make it reality. Just kidding not really

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Overly optimistic goals:
1000 subs
250k views

Conservative/achievable goals:
250 subs
75k views

Very unrealistic unless something blows up. Really need some snowball effect, but I believe that big tourism towns/resorts will be the biggest driver of views and subs and my next 5 videos be of these. I expect atleast 3/5 of these to hit 2k views within June/July, all with potential to go in to the 10k's looking at other YouTubers videos quality/views/subs.

Other goals:
26+ good/usable timelapses
Voice narrated travel video guides for the following: Kalymnos, Fuerteventura and Albania. These will be a bit more engaging than my current videos.
A video every 2nd week. If I get way ahead of schedule, bump this up whenever possible to 1 pr. week. (Not sustainable throughout the year.)

If I don't get offered a nice winter 2019/2020 destination go backpacking, as I planned this anyway - and produce a sh**ton.

Considering to buy drone/gopro, but with current channelsize it's hard to justify. Rather spoil myself after hitting goals. Furthermore, I can clearly still improve videoquality with the camera I have.

Mahir Ali

Reaction score
I've got a goal for my channel.
At the end of 2019, I want to have 15k to 25k Subscribers and with 1.5mil to 2mil Views.

What about you? do you get any Goal?
  • How many subscribers would you like to have at the end of 2019?
  • How many views would you like to have at the end of 2019?
Screenshot_21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SkillzRico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like to reach 1000 subs
I would like to have over 250,000 views
I would also like to improve the quality of my content continuously and upload more frequently :)

Reactions: Crown

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
By the end of YouTube 2018, I wanna :

- Have 200 Subs
- Publish a 12-15 minute video that took 50+ hours to edit
- Make a fully animated anime intro for my channel
- Get to 10,000 views
- Have one video hit 1000 views

I know that this is a bit much, but I know I can make the first three if I try hard enough, and the last two if I'm lucky XD

P.S. @Gaijillionaire , Pewdiepie is still number one.

[DOUBLEPOST=1546879632,1546879501][/DOUBLEPOST]
I’m figuring in recent averages to get these numbers because of course I’d like to be better than the #1 channel out there, T-Series, but let’s be real!

Roe Sun

Reaction score
Hello all!!! My name is Roe and I just made my very first youtube video! My channel name is Roesun! Check it out!!
  1. I would like to have at least 50k subscribers by the end of 2019! I know it may sound like a crazy stretch but I'm doing it.
  2. I don't don't know how many views I would like in total but I would like to average around 25k views per video or more.
  3. I would like for my channel to grow into a brand (podcasts, a book...etc) I have a lot of vision for how I want my channel to go. I would also love to build relationships with brands and work in sponsorships... etc!

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2019?
I'd like to have 1.000 subs!

How many views would you like to have at the end of 2019?
175.000 views!

What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2019 (unrelated to subs and views) ?
Doing multiple collaboration videos and improving my editing skills! Also creating a new channel trailer.

Last edited: