- Sep 5, 2013
- Reaction score
- Channel Type
View attachment 42911
Hi Folks, i usually don't post anything on forums. I do think forums are great but i only use them to do research.
Now is my time to use it to help me and others.
I am going to changeling myself to get to $117 a day simply by making videos in YouTube and sending them to clickbank offers.
Why $117 a day? because if you convert to EUR minus transaction fee equals to 100 Euros a day
I am not new to YouTube marketing and SEO. I never really focused on the affiliate marketing side, rather the Local SEO with Video.
So what is my plan?
To have Several YT Channels, on major verticals:
Natural weight loss
How to make money / youtube
I will begin to upload 1 video per day to the weight loss channel and sending viewers to direct clickbank offer. I can change later sending them to a optin form.
I will use different techniques i have learned over the years to rank my videos on YT and drive traffic. Those are:
1. Poking - To get instant ranking keywords
2. Channel and Video commenting to get channel authority and rankability
3. Good Videos with length between 10 and 15 minutes and Video script optimized for Good retention rate 50% plus.
4. Ifttt networks - auto bookmarks and video embeds whenever i upload a video
5. Other Videos Embeds
6. Social sharing in FB TwT and Pinterest using like4like and addmefast.
7. Secret Technique might disclose later.
I am already earning some affiliate income just with Youtube + clickank. Around 150 200 a month.
I have been analyzing my videos and i am getting 1 dollar a month per video uploaded, or $0.015 per view (affiliate offer, not adsense program)
So my goal is to upload at least 117 videos within 3 months so i can get to that 100 € a month.
I will focus for the first 15 days building the weight loss channel and start uploading to other channels over time, so i don't put all eggs in one basket
I will try to make daily YT videos with updates of tasks and earnings for the next 3 months to make me accountable and hopefully help somebody in the process.
I am confident, now I just need to get to work.
I've merged your thread with this one.
Good luck with your goal. Here is some advice:
-Set up tracking of your traffic from YT all the way through to clickbank so that you can identify which videos are the ones that convert the best into sales. You will then know which sort of videos to do more of and what sort of videos to do less of. Google analytics with UTM tags would help with that. You'd probably need a website for landing pages to receive the tracking from analytics which you then pass on to clickbank.
- Be careful linking directly to affiliate offers from YouTube. They might consider it as spammy. You'd be safer linking to an intermediate website.