• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

BlandMark

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goals are to upload more regularly. My sketches usually require other people though so it always depends on who I can persuade to help out and if they'll stick to plans. My friends are all ex pats (a dumb term, but anyway) on weird work schedules. I have to be realistic but I reckon one every two weeks is good for me. I would also be hoping to collaborate with some folks on this site for some cut away sketches...

KudoJin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I hope I can get 200 subs by the end of the year. I reached 100 last year so here's hoping to double that this year! Views, I'm mostly concerned with getting consistent viewers returning to my channel than a specific number.

Aside from that, just to upload more videos. In general. I can't grow if I don't upload lol.

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
1) Get at least 1000 subs
2) Get at least 100000 views
3) Start uploading videos weekly.

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's very far fetched as I am only at 150 currently (well just under) but I would love to be at 1000 subscribers by the end of the year with 50,000 views.
I am trying to upload every Monday, Wednesday and Friday but another goal (another long shot) is to do a big collab. Get a whole bunch of YouTubers together of all kinds, eg. gamers, vloggers etc. and create an awesome video!

Reactions: Kevin hummel

Mister20seven

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
  1. How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2019? I'm currently at 87, so ( like last year :D )I want to reach the 100
  2. How many views would you like to have at the end of 2019? Currently my channel has 58K views, I don't know, 70K would be awesome
  3. What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2019 (unrelated to subs and views) ? I could copy my text from least years thread :D Just go out with an idea and record more, edit more, upload a bit more. I want to do videos I like and not some rushed stuff, so I don't want to make something just for the sake of uploading. So I got to come up with a idea that's sticking with me a while besides making videos of vacations or events I attended.
Good look to all with reaching your goals!

Kevin hummel

GameCrafter117
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I just started my World of Warcraft let's play not too long ago, but I plan to just hit 100 subs by July and maybe 1000 views!

Otherwise, I want to start bonus videos and Stellaris videos in addition to the three videos I already try to put out!

Arthurise

Reaction score
I don't really have a sub goal, nor a viewership goal. (though i wouldn't complain if i did get more)

If i can get to the end of this year, look back at my first few real gameplay videos and see a real difference in the quality the attitude of my commentary and the visual appeal in the thumbnails of my videos I'll be happy.

I'm having fun learning these things bit by bit and having these skills improve will only mean better content for the few subscribers that i have!