• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
My goal is to find/buy a good editing software, buy a new camera, get a new ringlight and work out what kind of content I really want to do!
I also want to never miss an upload, I did pretty well this year but in the end of nov and most of december I've just been in a total funk about what to film..!
Oh, also.. 1k subscribers would be great, thats my lifetime goal!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Youtube wise, I would probably aim for 60k views. Traveling wise, I will aim for the Download Festival in June, and seeing Metallica in May.
After that I will try to save money for a huge trip some time! Even though it will take a couple of years!

Reaction score
i want to hit at least 500 by the end of 2018 or close to it this year was insane at the end of the line i gained over 240 subscribers this year

Jbarker91

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
We sort of slowed down drastically with our channels this year, but near the end picked back up and are experiencing a lot of growth surprisingly.

For 2018 we would like to reach 10,000 subscribers. This is quite a stretch goal, but we feel we can do it for sure!

ItsNotAiyla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal is to go to vidcon with an industry pass and stay in the industry part of hotels. That will be my big trip this year and I'm currently working towards it.

For my channel my goal is to get 100,000 subs by the end of 2018. I probably sound crazy but I believe in myself and what I'm doing. I want to be posting 4 videos a week by April and possibly bump that up to 5 later on. We shall see.

Another goal is to have youtube as my main income.

Hard work, perseverance, and belief! Don't ever give up, friends!!:#1:

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
My first goal is to improve my editing.
The second would be to not be so lazy and create more stuff ( which also means to travel more :D )
If I'm remembering right a goal for 2017 was to get 50 subscribers, I just hit that, so I want to get that number up to 100 in 2018.

Good luck to all of you with your goals!

Reactions: TheSwedishTraveler

HauntedHumor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goals for YouTube in 2018 are to make more entertaining videos and reach at least 70 subscribers!

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I'd like to end 2018 having successfully got into a routine of publishing three videos per week.
I'd like to grow the channel to have 100,000 subs and at least 3 million views per month (rather ambitious...)
I'd like to finish writing a book and publish it through my YouTube channel (definitely achievable).

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm going to try to stick to uploading every day at 3:30 pm. I dunno if that will help very much, but we'll see. I have a metric ton of gaming videos to upload. I also will try to be a lot more regular with my scripted content, whatever that means. And I might try to focus it into more of a show.

Reaction score
OP...just trying to learn the ropes at YT. I joined a few weeks ago. uploaded 5 vids and already got 2 strikes.

Reactions: Jackx7
Status
Not open for further replies.