• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheValueKing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds close to impossible, but by this time next year, towards the end of 2018, 100,000 subs!

Nessa J

Reaction score
Build two new channels.
Get to the 2 million subscriber mark for our Babyteeth4 channel.
Get the silver play button on our Babyteeth More channel.
Make a million dollars.
Bob, what types of content do you want to do for those 2 new channels?

Also, I can't help but notice that you haven't been uploading on the main channel for a while... it's our Sunday morning family ritual to wake up and watch the newest creepy clown videos. First I thought you guys were taking a break for thanksgiving or something, but then I saw philly d's video, and I had to defend your videos because as a parent of 4, I have seen lots of your content and I find nothing is ever inappropriate or offensive. Hope you guys keep up the good work. - Jeff Kopp

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
My goal for 2018 is to learn how to use GIMP (my thumbnail editing program) effectively and without having to use tutorials for everything...since that's what I'm relying on now since I forgot how to use GIMP in my brief break from Youtube for school:giggle:
Also, my subscriber goal is 700 subscribers since I somehow grew a ton in 2017 and I'd love to see that continue:bounce:

Necrotic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok so I'm a vairly new channel but my goals for 2018 would be

SUBS : 1000
VIEWS : 100 000

Al least.. lol

Eman Aziz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hoping to hit 1000 subscribers in the first half of 2018! I went from 0 - 375 subs during 2017, and in the last month I gained 120 subscribers. I am currently sitting at 537 subs. I am extremely positive that I will reach my goal, there is not a doubt in my mind, it is just a matter of time :D Good luck to every one else on your goals!

PK Ultra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I started really making videos last month and now I have 100 subs. I originally had 30 or so just because I had my channel for a little. Now that I'm motivated to make content, I hope to aim for 500 subscribers for 2018!

CHIBADB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Met my goal of 10k for 2017, so 100k would be nice for 2018 :)[DOUBLEPOST=1512533191,1512533129][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds close to impossible, but by this time next year, towards the end of 2018, 100,000 subs!
Doesn't sound impossible to me boss, just keep working at it

Unite Player

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! For 2017, I very much hoped to reach 200 subscribers.. and in fact, I'm currently on 203 subscribers which is quite good for me, especially that I'm constantly working on improving my content.

In 2018, I hope to alter my channel a bit and have a clear consistency throughout my channel and hopefully reach about 600 subscribers by the end of 2018. I'm also going to focus on marketing my channel a bit better and will try to come out of my comfort zone even more.

Good luck for 2018 and hopefully we can chat a bit more soon!

matchawapple

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the hardest thing is being consistent especially if you're uploading videos daily. That is one thing I would like to work on, as well as, being more creative. Making more videos of higher quality! #gaminglife

SilverTV

Reaction score
1. Spend More Time On Videos *editing*
2. Upload More Good Content
3. Hit 100 Subscribers!

Status
Not open for further replies.