• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal is to reach 5000 subscribers, that would be really nice:up2: I also hope to be able to make 20 videos this year but I know this goal will be hard to reach. I don´t have much time these days but hopefully it will get better later on this year:)

LegitHuman

I've Got It
Reaction score
My goal is to revive my channel, be able to upload at least once a week (once I've started), and get around 500 views per video on average by the end of this year :)

TheAustrianGuys

TeaRoller
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal for 2018 was to revive my channel and upload again.
Well, I revived my channel so I'll just have to start making new videos I guess :D
Also 1000 Subs would be mindblowing to reach this year, but I have an awesome feeling!

Besides YouTube I also need to pass some exams for work, learn how to draw a little, improve my Japanese, lose weight, etc. etc. etc.

Oh god by writing all this down I hope I'm not overdoing it :facepalm2:

Alex Hyatt

Reaction score
My goals for 2018 is to position myself to become financially free and to document every step of the way for the world to see on Youtube. I will be turning 24 next year and my goal is to grow my channel to more than 1000 subscribers through providing value to viewers. I love the initial struggle of growing a Youtube Channel so I can't wait to see myself crush my 2018 goal this time next year. I hope everyone crushes their goals too!
I turned 24 this year, just started my channel, good luck with yours!

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Upload a video every 2 weeks and consistently improve on recording and editing. 100+ subs would be a succes for me.

Reactions: TwoHippo

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal is to reach 500 subs with my channel :) Hopefully much much more though

Reactions: TwoHippo

TwoHippo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
my goal is to reach 1000k subs! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1517928638,1517928464][/DOUBLEPOST]
My goal is to reach 500 subs with my channel :) Hopefully much much more though
what is your channel about?[DOUBLEPOST=1517928836][/DOUBLEPOST]
My goal for 2018 was to revive my channel and upload again.
Well, I revived my channel so I'll just have to start making new videos I guess :D
Also 1000 Subs would be mindblowing to reach this year, but I have an awesome feeling!

Besides YouTube I also need to pass some exams for work, learn how to draw a little, improve my Japanese, lose weight, etc. etc. etc.

Oh god by writing all this down I hope I'm not overdoing it :facepalm2:
good luck dude!

Reactions: TheAustrianGuys
Status
Not open for further replies.