• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumola

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My goal for 2018 would be to get in order with my uploading. I have only just started, now 6 subscribers and I would love to reach atleast 1k - 10k by the end of the year. I know this is a huge goal but it is something I definitely want to work towards and grind out big time. I love the feeling of having people who enjoy my content so it'd be such a great feeling if it happened!

Reactions: PaleWasp

Cassarilla

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I'd love to post more consistently this year (so far so good!) My subscriber goal is 10,000!
Good luck everyone, don't give up and keep creating! We can do this!

baseline99

Reaction score
My goal was to rename my channel which I did, create a new profile picture and banner, and upload at least 100 videos. I wish everyone luck.

phayilgaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My goal is to reach 50 subs by March. We are at 24 right now, so almost half way there!

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
It's almost been a month into the new year, but I figured I would write down my goals to hopefully hold me more accountable to them.

For this year I hope to post at least 20 videos (at the end of 2017 I had 2) and for at least two of that 20 to be new animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.