• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Averett

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Before I get into my goals I want to tell you all were I'm at right now.
Views: 35k
Subs: 662
avg view duration:1:58

Now for my end of the year goals.
Views: 100k
Subs: 10k
avg view duration: 5:00

I would also like to:
  • create merch
  • get started on creating my own vlogging camera and editing software. I would also like to be able to generate enough income from my YouTube channel to be able to do this.
  • open a P.O. box

fatisis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hmmm let's see... I'm at 674 subs and 43.297 views...

I haven't reached 1.000 subs by the end of 2017 but I'm going to be more consistent for 2018! Making videos is something that makes me feel that I've completed a difficult task each time because, even for my last video that was a collaboration and it was 1 minute long, we had to do so many things to make it complete!

Congratulations to all fellow YouTubers that reached their milestone! :twins:

I would like to be able to reach more people by the end of 2018, maybe 10.000 subs and maybe 1.000.000 views... :dance::running:

Reactions: Cody Averett

Sickly Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For 2018 my goal is to continuously produce quality content and entertainment and also to motivate new content creators like myself to keep grinding and working towards their goals.

Reactions: George Hudson

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My Goal is too hit 500 subscribers! I've just hit 120 which is cool so on the right path!
But my main goal is too keep up a schedule, do't mind too much on the subs as long as I don't upset my current subs by missing an upload.[DOUBLEPOST=1515604836,1515604742][/DOUBLEPOST]
For 2018 my goal is to continuously produce quality content and entertainment and also to motivate new content creators like myself to keep grinding and working towards their goals.
Yo Man! Stumbled on this through this thread. Your channel is probably the first gaming channel in a while that looks good! I've subbed and started watching your videos/livestreams. Keep up the great work![DOUBLEPOST=1515604943][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just started getting serious with the channel end of 2017. My goal for 2018 is to upload a video weekly, making more informative travel videos, and hope to reach 100 subs and 50k views by end of the year!
Looking at your channel you'll easily smash this!

Sickly Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My Goal is too hit 500 subscribers! I've just hit 120 which is cool so on the right path!
But my main goal is too keep up a schedule, do't mind too much on the subs as long as I don't upset my current subs by missing an upload.[DOUBLEPOST=1515604836,1515604742][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yo Man! Stumbled on this through this thread. Your channel is probably the first gaming channel in a while that looks good! I've subbed and started watching your videos/livestreams. Keep up the great work![DOUBLEPOST=1515604943][/DOUBLEPOST]

Looking at your channel you'll easily smash this!
I appreciate you checking my channel out man!! You've motivated me to attempt to create and keep a schedule:) hopefully i do XD Thanks!

Reactions: George Hudson

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I appreciate you checking my channel out man!! You've motivated me to attempt to create and keep a schedule:) hopefully i do XD Thanks!
No problem man, enjoyed the bit of stream I watched today, shame I couldn't of been there for longer. Keep up with it though and you'll absolutely smash it!

Status
Not open for further replies.