• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm trying to keep it modest... So I'd like to reach 100 subs this year, to try and improve my content and upload at least three times a week. The lofty dream is to start seeing monetization by the end of the year, but we'll see!

Reactions: George Hudson

Brettinator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal for 2018 is to start posting videos (I've been afraid to) and to post them regularly! I want to post (weekday) daily vlogs! I know it's a big task but that is my goal!!!! My personal goal is to honestly just to be more me and not hide from anybody and I am hoping my channel will allow me to do that!! Can't wait!!

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal for 2018 is to create and stick to a production calendar. I missed a lot of opportunities in 2017 due to “flying by the seat of my pants” and making videos as the ideas and time came to me. I hope this year to plan things a month or more in advance and stick to a production schedule.

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My main goal is to get to 1000 subscribers this year. And also to improve my content and upload more frequently.

PSTravels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just started getting serious with the channel end of 2017. My goal for 2018 is to upload a video weekly, making more informative travel videos, and hope to reach 100 subs and 50k views by end of the year!

Reactions: George Hudson

Kelly Pisani

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone... Sooooo 2018 is almost here...
Any special plan for your channel?
What milestone you want to reach this new year?
Share with us!! :D

For me, 2017 goal was to reach 200 subs but I only reached 120. I guess better than nothing haha..Me and my team will continue working hard and we will still try to reach our goal of 200 subs. Also focus on improving our contents. So lets see. :)

Now it's your turn. Go!!!!!
My 2018 goals are to firstly hit 1000 subs, be consistent, and get to 20k views. Goodluck to everyone :)

Zecrion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
By the end of 2018 I'd love to reach around 75 active subscribers! However, I'm not sure if that dream can be made a reality. Views wise, I'd like to get around maybe 1500? Hopefully this can come to pass!

Reactions: PSTravels

The Maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hope to reach 300 Subscribers and 100,000 Channel Views!

Reaction score
my goal for my channel wise is to hit 500 subs by the end of the year and to get a new camera as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.