• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver Lesh

Reaction score
GOALS:
  • start posting somewhat regularly (my channel desperately needs that, I've recorded my first cover back in August, released it in September and since then I haven't had time to produce anything else :eek:)
  • learn using DAW like FL Studio (it's still a bit messy for me, but I'm slowly getting better - at least I hope so)
  • learn singing properly into the microphone :rolleyes: (nothing drives me insane more than recording a cover and then realizing half of it is distorted because I was singing too close to the mic)
  • reach at least 1,000 subscribers (I'm not that much into numbers, but I want to grow my own 'fanbase' - or just have people by my side, ya know)
  • get at least one original artist's attention by my covers (ikr, this one's totally crazy, but I've seen many people achieve that, so why couldn't that happen?)

My goals for 2018 are to become active again and release an album! :eek: So many ideas...so little time... x_x
omg, this got me excited... Hope next year we'll be able to listen to it, fingers crossed!

Reactions: Diversified Unison

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
GOALS:
  • start posting somewhat regularly (my channel desperately needs that, I've recorded my first cover back in August, released it in September and since then I haven't had time to produce anything else :eek:)
  • learn using DAW like FL Studio (it's still a bit messy for me, but I'm slowly getting better - at least I hope so)
  • learn singing properly into the microphone :rolleyes: (nothing drives me insane more than recording a cover and then realizing half of it is distorted because I was singing too close to the mic)
  • reach at least 1,000 subscribers (I'm not that much into numbers, but I want to grow my own 'fanbase' - or just have people by my side, ya know)
  • get at least one original artist's attention by my covers (ikr, this one's totally crazy, but I've seen many people achieve that, so why couldn't that happen?)

omg, this got me excited... Hope next year we'll be able to listen to it, fingers crossed!
Man I can see you reaching your goal easily. Your cover sounds really great :D.. Where are you from? I also do covers.

Oliver Lesh

Reaction score
Hey, thanks! I'm from Slovakia. That cover wasn't as good as I'd wish it to be, but I guess I shouldn't have hoped for much better outcome when it's my first vid ever...
When I was making this cover I was just messing around the audio editing programs for the first time.

I've just quickly checked out your covers (don't have the energy and time to go through all of them right now :oops:) and they sound really good. After what I've heard I can definitely say you're gonna get at least one more subscriber (me :cool:) closer to your 2017 goal. Whether you'll reach your goal or not, you're one of those channels that people haven't found yet - the quality of your covers is totally surpassing the numbers you get. Good luck!

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Man I was hoping you going to say Canada haha. To be honest it didn't sound like it was first time with the editing programs. definitely you gave some time to understand the entire program for sure and it's showing the result. You should keep that up. If you need help you can let me too, I'll be happy to help you :)
Thank you for checking my channel also and thanks for subscribing. We are trying our best with the channel, hopefully one day it will go big and I hope the same for you too man. Maybe we are in two different parts of the world but in near future we might can collab ;).. what do you think? Also you know what you deserve my sub too, I'm really impressed with your video :D. So here you go!! :D

Reactions: Oliver Lesh
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I hope to achieve 1000 till 2018....I'm currently at 758
And then till 2019 I do hope to reach 10.000
I know,I dream to big ahahaha

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Call me crazy but I hope to achieve 1000 till 2018....I'm currently at 758
And then till 2019 I do hope to reach 10.000
I know,I dream to big ahahaha
You are really close to your goal. You will reach it for sure :D Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1509902069,1509901947][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to get up to 100 subs, and work more on my content. I've just started to improve what I do( at least I think so) with some collabs, and new edit format, and thumbnails.
Make sure to post on the review forum for honest feedback on your channel. Trust me it really helps. :)

Reaction score
You are really close to your goal. You will reach it for sure :D Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1509902069,1509901947][/DOUBLEPOST]

Make sure to post on the review forum for honest feedback on your channel. Trust me it really helps. :)
Thank you very much bro,best of luck to you too :D

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal is to continue scheduled bi-daily video uploads without fail.
I dont have any sub/view goals. I would expect to finish 2018 at around 150k subs / 60m views.

Status
Not open for further replies.