• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal is make a short film covering a planned sea kayak & freediving expedition to visit an uninhabited island (Wedding Cake Island) off the coast of Sydney, Aust.

Planning with my friend on the logistics and safest route to paddle out there and also which spots to dive and film.

It'll be a mini series (don't know how many episodes), and probably be an "end of the year" finale and thankyou gift to my viewers for 2018.

youtube goals, hopefully reach 1000 subs :bounce:

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal is make a short film covering a planned sea kayak & freediving expedition to visit an uninhabited island (Wedding Cake Island) off the coast of Sydney, Aust.

Planning with my friend on the logistics and safest route to paddle out there and also which spots to dive and film.

It'll be a mini series (don't know how many episodes), and probably be an "end of the year" finale and thankyou gift to my viewers for 2018.

youtube goals, hopefully reach 1000 subs :bounce:
That sounds really epic and I'll definately be looking out for that. I'm from Australia so I may be a little biased but the land down under has some amazing natural beauty. Good luck with your goal I will be on the lookout for that video!

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That sounds really epic and I'll definately be looking out for that. I'm from Australia so I may be a little biased but the land down under has some amazing natural beauty. Good luck with your goal I will be on the lookout for that video!
Thanks! Its great to meet another Aussie here! Which city are you from?

Reactions: KKatrina

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
My goals for 2018 are to become active again and release an album! :eek: So many ideas...so little time... x_x
That sounds likes a awesome plan :D
I really have to say your playing is amazing. You should get that album done asap :)..I'm cheering for you!!! :D

Reactions: KKatrina

charise

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1509729954,1509729762][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hope you will be able to reach your goal!! :)

Your channel looks cool. Definitely adding some intro will make it more interesting. I'm sure there will be lots of people interested in your channel :D
Thank you!! And yes I will def do a intro. :) just need to figure it out lol

Arabella

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So my goal for 2017 was a bit big. At the moment I have 7 subscribers. My goal for 2018 is to just reach 20. I had originally wanted to reach 100 by December of this year but now I just want to start small. I just want to put out content that I love and will watch and want that others will love watching what I put out. And to also make a logo/ intro bit. I just need the time to do that.
EDIT* It is June 14 and I currently have 21 subscribers I made my goal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.