• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
Hey everyone... Sooooo 2018 is almost here...
Any special plan for your channel?
What milestone you want to reach this new year?
Share with us!! :D

For me, 2017 goal was to reach 200 subs but I only reached 120. I guess better than nothing haha..Me and my team will continue working hard and we will still try to reach our goal of 200 subs. Also focus on improving our contents. So lets see. :)

Now it's your turn. Go!!!!!

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm going to pin this thread to the top of the forum. This is now the official "Goals for 2018" thread. All others will be deleted or locked. :)
Thank you! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1509729954,1509729762][/DOUBLEPOST]
My goals will be to learn as much as possible about editing. Create lots of fun content. Plus Marketing!!!!!
Hope you will be able to reach your goal!! :)

Your channel looks cool. Definitely adding some intro will make it more interesting. I'm sure there will be lots of people interested in your channel :D

Reactions: charise

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goals for 2018 is to position myself to become financially free and to document every step of the way for the world to see on Youtube. I will be turning 24 next year and my goal is to grow my channel to more than 1000 subscribers through providing value to viewers. I love the initial struggle of growing a Youtube Channel so I can't wait to see myself crush my 2018 goal this time next year. I hope everyone crushes their goals too!

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
My goals for 2018 is to position myself to become financially free and to document every step of the way for the world to see on Youtube. I will be turning 24 next year and my goal is to grow my channel to more than 1000 subscribers through providing value to viewers. I love the initial struggle of growing a Youtube Channel so I can't wait to see myself crush my 2018 goal this time next year. I hope everyone crushes their goals too!
I really love how you said you love the initial struggle of growing your channel. This is where lots of people give up, but you are not. Keep up your spirit. Best wishes for your channel. Cheers! :)

Reactions: HC.SameerPatil

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really love how you said you love the initial struggle of growing your channel. This is where lots of people give up, but you are not. Keep up your spirit. Best wishes for your channel. Cheers! :)
Thank you for the encouraging words! You get a sense of satisfaction when you know you put in the hard work at the start to get the ball rolling. I honestly will miss this stage of my youtube channel the most when I eventually tick off my goals as I progress. I will never stop the engagement though because the youtube community is by far the best.

Reactions: ryansrs07
Status
Not open for further replies.