• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goal is make a short film covering a planned sea kayak & freediving expedition to visit an uninhabited island (Wedding Cake Island) off the coast of Sydney, Aust.

Planning with my friend on the logistics and safest route to paddle out there and also which spots to dive and film.

It'll be a mini series (don't know how many episodes), and probably be an "end of the year" finale and thankyou gift to my viewers for 2018.

youtube goals, hopefully reach 1000 subs :bounce:

My goal is make a short film covering a planned sea kayak & freediving expedition to visit an uninhabited island (Wedding Cake Island) off the coast of Sydney, Aust.

Planning with my friend on the logistics and safest route to paddle out there and also which spots to dive and film.

It'll be a mini series (don't know how many episodes), and probably be an "end of the year" finale and thankyou gift to my viewers for 2018.

youtube goals, hopefully reach 1000 subs :bounce:

That sounds really epic and I'll definately be looking out for that. I'm from Australia so I may be a little biased but the land down under has some amazing natural beauty. Good luck with your goal I will be on the lookout for that video!

That sounds really epic and I'll definately be looking out for that. I'm from Australia so I may be a little biased but the land down under has some amazing natural beauty. Good luck with your goal I will be on the lookout for that video!
Thanks! Its great to meet another Aussie here! Which city are you from?

So my goal for 2017 was a bit big. At the moment I have 7 subscribers. My goal for 2018 is to just reach 20. I had originally wanted to reach 100 by December of this year but now I just want to start small. I just want to put out content that I love and will watch and want that others will love watching what I put out. And to also make a logo/ intro bit. I just need the time to do that.
EDIT* It is June 14 and I currently have 21 subscribers I made my goal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back