• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Realiti Virtualski

Reaction score
I think a realistic goal for my channel is to reach/cross 100 subscribers by the end of the year. So that's 29 more subscribers to gain in four months time. I'm around 6,500 views at the moment so it would be cool to get to 10,000 views. We'll see!

Reactions: Rehannah

Masters of Kung Food

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
My goal is to get 1000 subscribers and 40,000 views by the end of this year. It's a tall stretch for a channel that's barely 3 months old but I work hard and I believe in this.

TheMoonchinKing

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Though I only have 172 subscribers right now and about 1000 channel views I hope to have at least 1000 subscribers by the end of the year as well as 10,000 channel views.

fatisis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I don't want to say a current number. I would like to have subscribers that'll love the content I create and watch every new upload. I currently have 257 and I want to make these 257 subscribers that clicked the Subscribe button happy!
I would be lying if I didn't say that I would love 1.000.000 subscribers, but I'm not there yet! I want first to have at least 100 videos uploaded on my channel so that I have a lot of content to share and keep everyone happy.

And lastly, so that I'm not out of this topic, I would like to round up to 300 subs until the end of 2017! ;)

Jamie Lee Bones

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've always been a fan of step-goals along the way to the big kahuna goal. So for right now, since my channel is so new, I'm hoping to get to 100 subs :) That way I can *hopefully* get a custom URL. It'll make sharing vids and promoting sooo much easier :3

Reactions: fatisis

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
by the end of 2017 i would love to have around 100 subs and around 2000-3000 views!

GuildFra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am currently at 1 sub LoL , by end of 2017 maybe 50-100subs and about 10k views if i have luck :)

Gamie

Reaction score
ive just started my channel,its a gaming channel where i cover walkthroughs,well how can i grow my channel when i cant even rank my videos,my channel is infant,just 1 and hlf months old,is it normal,can i even grow later??