• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm gaining subscribers pretty slowly so I definitely won't reach my original goal. It was WAY too ambitious.

250 subs and 10k views seems like a good goal though actually!

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm gaining subscribers pretty slowly so I definitely won't reach my original goal. It was WAY too ambitious.
250 subs and 10k views seems like a good goal though actually!
Good luck with your goals! I checked out your channel and the music sounds awesome.
You should try reaching out to YouTubers who make machinimas and gaming videos - they might want to use your music for cinematic scenes or epic moments...It might be good exposure for you :)

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

Jakerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm at 1,070 subs and 165,000 views.
By the end of 2017, I want to be at 3,000 subs and 500,000 views.

FiREWiRE

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm currently at 64 subscribers, but my hopes are that by the end of the year (Which is still pretty decently far away,) I can get up to around 500 subscribers. As far as views go, I'm hoping for around 5,000 to 10,000

Tac0cann0n

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm at 1,070 subs and 165,000 views.
By the end of 2017, I want to be at 3,000 subs and 500,000 views.
I'd love to check out your content, but your channel link is broken...

Jakerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think I fixed it now. Let me know if it works.
And btw thanks for your interest! :)

FuriousBabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! So the milestone I want to reach till the end of 2017, it's something like 150, something that like now is looking kinda impossible but no worries, youtube is just a passion and a hobbie! :D
Tell me what your milestones are and how you'd like to reach them! :)

maarcnig

itsLIT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want to reach 1,000 subscribers by summer. It's difficult to gather new subscribers because of the similar contents people have on youtube already, but will keep grinding, and so should you. Good luck!

Reactions: FuriousBabo

FuriousBabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want to reach 1,000 subscribers by summer. It's difficult to gather new subscribers because of the similar contents people have on youtube already, but will keep grinding, and so should you. Good luck!
That's a pretty cool milestone! I'm not even near that and probably wont be near that in a few years or months! But good luck on your milestone! :D

maarcnig

itsLIT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's a pretty cool milestone! I'm not even near that and probably wont be near that in a few years or months! But good luck on your milestone! :D
I wouldn't say a few years. Just keep up the content of your videos and keep em good quality. You'll be there in NO TIME!

Reactions: FuriousBabo