• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Goals For 2014

Semper Fi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My goal is to get 10 subs and 500 views. I already ave 6 subs and 231 views

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goals honestly are to get back to the basics and upload content regularly. I have been solely focusing on creating quality music videos now time to do what I set out to do

Emily

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal is to get 50 subs (not too long til this happens hopefully!) and 1000 views by christmas time! :)

ProphetXeD

MWAH.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
My goals honestly are to get back to the basics and upload content regularly. I have been solely focusing on creating quality music videos now time to do what I set out to do
I aim to do something like this also, but with work commitments, its going to be difficult to get started.

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
E
I aim to do something like this also, but with work commitments, its going to be difficult to get started.
Exactly balancing work and hobbies is always hard, I also recently legitimized my videography business "FreshBiz Films" LLC and I work on promoting that faithfully. My plate has become pretty full but I figure you make time for what is important, you know?

Reactions: Soundburst

ProphetXeD

MWAH.
Reaction score
Channel Type
E

Exactly balancing work and hobbies is always hard, I also recently legitimized my videography business "FreshBiz Films" LLC and I work on promoting that faithfully. My plate has become pretty full but I figure you make time for what is important, you know?
Congratulations! Yeah, its always hard but if you love doing it, you can always find time, but real life comes before youtube for me im afraid.

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! Yeah, its always hard but if you love doing it, you can always find time, but real life comes before youtube for me im afraid.
lol for sure real life trumps all hobbies, you can't compromise family, friends, or the roof over your head. But when the day comes where I can literally quit my job and work for myself I am game! lbvs

ProphetXeD

MWAH.
Reaction score
Channel Type
lol for sure real life trumps all hobbies, you can't compromise family, friends, or the roof over your head. But when the day comes where I can literally quit my job and work for myself I am game! lbvs
Damn straight, but that is going to take some time lol - if i reach my goals, i will be happy.